Summer Memes




  • 0

Summer Memes

Postby Prozac » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:08 am

    

It is so Hot outside... I am not sure if I am still WET from the shower ... or if I am already sweating profusely.

My son had a similar experience ,,, he went to buy eggs ... and when he opened his car his hand has a first-degree burn and
,,, his eggs were almost hard-boiled (no pun intended).

I was scanning Facebook today ... and the netizens are sharing some humorous parenthetical comments or even cheesy
or smart wordplay ... about summer.

One said: "Pag walang aircon maiistroke ka sa init. Pag may aircon naman ma-stroke ka sa bills, Pili ka na lang ng cause
of death mo. Choose wisely.

Another said: "Buksan mo na ang mga aircon ninyo diyan. Hindi ka rin makatipid kung ikaw Naman ay magkasakit."

Alin sa dalawa ang pipiliin mo ... or yong naka-relate ka?

And by the way, if you have summer memes ... please share them here. Thanks!



Last edited by Prozac on Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1112
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:45 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1099
Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

  • 0

Re: Summer Memes

Postby Prozac » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:14 am

One friend contributed:

Because it is summer ... I am confused if the guy is jogging slowly ... or he is walking fastly.
User avatar
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1112
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:45 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1099
Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

  • 0

Re: Summer Memes

Postby Prozac » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:19 am

Summer Meme IN FB

"The heat index is somewhere between OMG and WTF"
User avatar
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1112
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:45 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1099
Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

  • 0

Re: Summer Memes

Postby Prozac » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:25 am

"I want to complain about the weather even though I am inside the house doing a whole lot of nothing."
User avatar
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1112
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:45 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1099
Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

  • 0

Re: Summer Memes

Postby Prozac » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:37 pm

Janine B said: Summer is the most humidity filled time of the year.

And with those hotter temps come shorter tempers, reduced motivation, and a whole lot of sweat.
User avatar
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1112
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:45 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1099
Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

  • 0

Re: Summer Memes

Postby Prozac » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:43 pm

Prozac wrote:Janine B said: Summer is the most humidity filled time of the year.

And with those hotter temps come shorter tempers, reduced motivation, and a whole lot of sweat.


Irene D. has this to say: I have the most relatable summer experience and I know everybody will agree.

My summer vacation is plagued by whiney kids, painful sunburns, sandy shorts, sweaty bras, or a desperate desire to
own a swimming pool

"I think ice cream will always be there for me this summer ... even if I frequently lose my cool and I have a
zero chill."
User avatar
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1112
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:45 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1099
Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

  • 0

Re: Summer Memes

Postby Prozac » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:57 pm

Prozac wrote:
Prozac wrote:Janine B said: Summer is the most humidity filled time of the year.

And with those hotter temps come shorter tempers, reduced motivation, and a whole lot of sweat.


Irene D. has this to say: I have the most relatable summer experience and I know everybody will agree.

My summer vacation is plagued by whiney kids, painful sunburns, sandy shorts, sweaty bras, or a desperate desire to
own a swimming pool

"I think ice cream will always be there for me this summer ... even if I frequently lose my cool and I have a
zero chill."


Tina S. said" This summer nobody can be blamed for unprintable words that came out of their mouth especially
if you have a perspiration-drenched bra.
User avatar
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1112
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:45 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1099
Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

  • 0

Re: Summer Memes

Postby Prozac » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:02 pm

Prozac wrote:
Prozac wrote:
Prozac wrote:Janine B said: Summer is the most humidity filled time of the year.

And with those hotter temps come shorter tempers, reduced motivation, and a whole lot of sweat.


Irene D. has this to say: I have the most relatable summer experience and I know everybody will agree.

My summer vacation is plagued by whiney kids, painful sunburns, sandy shorts, sweaty bras, or a desperate desire to
own a swimming pool

"I think ice cream will always be there for me this summer ... even if I frequently lose my cool and I have a
zero chill."


Tina S. said" This summer nobody can be blamed for unprintable words that came out of their mouth especially
if you have a perspiration-drenched bra.


Ariella M. said: We are getting a heatwave and I don't have an AC. I am just excited to have a preview of what menopause
is all about.
User avatar
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1112
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:45 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1099
Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.


Return to Hobbies, Leisure & Interests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


contact us to advertise with missosology

Reputation System ©'