Perky's First Vision

Perky's First Vision

Postby Perky555 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:03 am

I wrote this for another social-networking site... Haven't shared it here yet, so here:

INVITATION TO UNITED HEARTS

(Early in 2011)

After 10:30 AM Mass at Our Lady of Ita Church along Broadway in Chicago, I decided to pray 'cantada' the Holy Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet inside my car.

Mid of my singing, ( eyes closed ) came a vision: scattered dots - like black sands - slowly forming images of Mother Mary, St. Joseph, and Jesus.

The images disappeared and replaced by another vision: Yellow brightness with hues of green...at the center were flaming white roses probably numbering five in a row. I opened my eyes stunned by what i saw. Seeking confirmation, i asked the Lord for another view. I closed my eyes again and Lo , the same flaming white roses flashed before me.

(Weeks after )
At a pilgrimage to Holy Love Spring and Shrine in Ohio, a llarge logo-poster of the United Hearts of the Holy Trinity and the Immaculate Heart of Mary caught my amazement. Around Mary's heart were white roses!

In another Marian image that pilgrims called "Mary, Refuge of Holy Love,"white roses likewise surrounded her heart.

I was given the following understanding:

First, We are invited by God, the Father to a JOURNEY of SANCTIFICATION ( conversion, holiness, perfection in virtues, union and ultimately immersion in the Divine Will ) through the DEVOTION TO THE UNITED HEARTS OF JESUS AND MARY;

Second, The Immaculate Heart of Mary is Holy Love and the Sacred Heart of Jesus is Divine Love. No one enters into Divine Love without having been initiated in Holy Love. Mary prepares each heart consecrated to her by purging the greatest iniquity from the soul through the Flame of Her Most Pure Heart;

Third, the response to conversion demands urgency as Time is no more Time as we used to know it...and that today, we only live Instant by Instant!

MARY, Refuge of Holy Love
Pray for Us !

( Consecrate now, say Amen to Mary. She will bring you quickly into the sacred Heart of Her Son, Jesus! )

On eucharistic reception and adoration:"... It is through presenting yourself that the keys to the Eternal Kingdom will be yours," says Jesus Christ.
Perky555
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Perky M
Date of Birth: 28 Aug 1961
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Blogger for Christ
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging
Message: Most United Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Guide Us and Protect Us Always !

Return to Religion & Spirituality