Married Women & Mothers status so far at Miss Universe 2023 qualifiers

Married Women & Mothers status so far at Miss Universe 2023 qualifiers

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue May 09, 2023 12:49 pm

It seemed that most of the countries are accepting mothers and married women at Miss Universe national pageants where Renata Guerra won Miss Goiás for Miss Universe Brasil 2023, but a sharp contrast at Miss USA state pageants where none of the candidates except Miss Maine USA (she will be married months before Miss USA 2023 finals) so far were married women and mothers.

Do you think married women and mothers were overlooked at Miss USA state pageants or the judging system at the state pageants were not favorable to them despite CEO Amy Emmerich initiated the changes?

ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Re: Married Women & Mothers status so far at Miss Universe 2

Postby Gregory the Griffon » Wed May 10, 2023 7:48 am

Although I'm against it like I have said previously in the previous discussion, I gotta say that for Miss Goiás, Renata Guerra, I'm very very happy for her, especially her 4-year-old daughter, she's able to witness this magical moment, and hopefully she will become like her. It'll be more magical if she wins Miss Universo Brasil, even better at Miss Universe.

Regarding your question, "Do I think married women were overlooked at Miss USA state pageants or the judging system at the state pageants were unfavorable?" For me, it's in between yes and no. The first thought that came into mind was the final answer of Miss Universe 1999 (closely related):
"Personally, I think Miss Universe is a symbol of a woman in prone to celebrate her femininity. And I believe that if she got pregnant, you're not to supposed to end your title. But, as a woman, she should celebrate her femininity."

So, even for the married, they should celebrate her femininity even as Miss Universe. Hopefully, it goes well for her and others.
Gregory the Griffon
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Greg
Date of Birth: 16 Aug 2002
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Digital art
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Animation, digital art, calligraphy, Miss Universe
Message: Be positive. Never let anyone with harsh words bring you down.

Postby jesnude » Sun May 14, 2023 1:36 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
It seemed that most of the countries are accepting mothers and married women at Miss Universe national pageants where Renata Guerra won Miss Goiás for Miss Universe Brasil 2023, but a sharp contrast at Miss USA state pageants where none of the candidates except Miss Maine USA (she will be married months before Miss USA 2023 finals) so far were married women and mothers.

Do you think married women and mothers were overlooked at Miss USA state pageants or the judging system at the state pageants were not favorable to them despite CEO Amy Emmerich initiated the changes?

NOT SO INTERESTED WITH MARRIED WOMAN OR A WOMAN WITH CHILDREN, I'M INTERESTED MORE BAYOT'S JOIN THIS PAGEANT, WIN THE NATIONAL AND HILARIOUSLY WIN IT ALL IN UNIVERSE STAGE....THE BEST PART WILL BE LIVING IN NEW YORK APARTMENT.....I DON'T HAVE AGAINST LGBTQ+ SINCE I'M ONE OF THEM BUT I HATE BAYOT'S JOINING THIS PAGEANT, BAYOT'S CAN NEVER BE A WOMAN EVEN THEY PUT 10 VAGINAS IN THEIR BODY STILL THEY ARE MAN AND BORN WITH A PENIS.
jesnude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun May 14, 2023 3:31 am

Among the 3 Married Women & Mothers competed at Miss Universe Philippines 2023, only Paranaque made the cut but did not advance in the Top 5.
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Return to Miss Universe