Dr. Nisha Thayananthan
Miss Earth Malaysia 2021
Top 20 finalist, Miss Earth 2021

Official Ambassador of Rotary International
Umme Zamilatun Naima
Miss Earth Bangladesh 2021
Silver. Singing Talent Competition, Miss Earth 2021
ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Re: BELIZE WINS MISS EARTH 2021!

Postby Oma-san » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:08 am

If this win was a publicity stunt, I think it would work much better with Miss Universe especially considering how the pageant is still political in a way inspite of outstanding IMG queens.

As for Miss Earth, I would advise to keep crowning deserving girls and they come from varied countries. Same with Miss International. That way, the pageant will become outstanding!
Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:33 am

Oma-san wrote:If this win was a publicity stunt, I think it would work much better with Miss Universe especially considering how the pageant is still political in a way inspite of outstanding IMG queens.

As for Miss Earth, I would advise to keep crowning deserving girls and they come from varied countries. Same with Miss International. That way, the pageant will become outstanding!

Miss Earth does not resort to publicity stunt but how I wish they apply some politics in their decisions. If for political stunt, Thailand could have been the winner and I will surely be ecstatic coz she was my favorite from the beginning. Almost there but still Destiny came in very strong. USA could also be a great winner. It will be quite a story if USA won back to back.

Integrity is what Miss Earth has that some other pageants does not have. They abide with the collective decisions of the judges. They don't manipulate the results.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Oma-san » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:36 am

manoypoe wrote:
Oma-san wrote:If this win was a publicity stunt, I think it would work much better with Miss Universe especially considering how the pageant is still political in a way inspite of outstanding IMG queens.

Miss Earth does not resort to publicity stunt but how I wish they apply some politics in their decisions. If for political stunt, Thailand could have been the winner and I will surely be ecstatic coz she was my favorite from the beginning. Almost there but still Destiny came in very strong. USA could also be a great winner. It will be quite a story if USA won back to back.

Integrity is what Miss Earth has that some other pageants does not have. They abide with the collective decisions of the judges. They don't manipulate the results.

Miss International is the most just pageant. I disagree with you about Miss Earth not using politics. The back to back Philippines win was a debilitating result. But personally I do like Miss Earth with its elemental crowns and pre-pageant activities. This pageant must be part of Big 3 or even 2 replacing MW :zzz so I hope it gets there.
Oma-san

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:28 am

Oma-san wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

Miss International is the most just pageant. I disagree with you about Miss Earth not using politics. The back to back Philippines win was a debilitating result. But personally I do like Miss Earth with its elemental crowns and pre-pageant activities. This pageant must be part of Big 3 or even 2 replacing MW :zzz so I hope it gets there.

Miss Earth abides by the decision of the judges so I consider them just and fair. Imho, even if prefer Miriam Odemba in 2008, Karla Henry performed equally as brilliant as Miriam. Anyone of them could have won but the judges selected Karla. Other Filipina victories were all deserving, even if we like it or not.

Miss International of course is also just but the problem is, so far, they dont have any African winner yet. Some people perceived the org to be bias against African beauties.
manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:33 pm

Earth Queens entering 2022 like…

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby blunderer » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:38 pm

Oma-san wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

I think the Philippine back to back is exactly how you know this is not political. Even the owners wanted different winners when Philippines won but sadly the owners have NO SAY in the finals night. The result were completely from the judges even if it meant losing fans because the political game was not played. If politics is to be applied, 2015 would have been USA or Venezuela, even Colombia. 2016 would have been Colombia (she was the owner's choice to be ME but sadly was toppled by Ecuador) and 2017 would have been Thailand or Colombia.

Now, does that make me frustrated with Miss Earth. Yes, so very much, I really wish they play the political game to gather more fans but they keep letting the judges have the final say.
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby jamesmarx » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:22 am

I think Destiny is such a lucky woman. Even though she was crowned in a virtual setting, she was able to meet 4 previous Miss Earth winners - Angelia, Lindsey, Nelly, and Katherine. Now, that is called Destiny at its finest!
jamesmarx

Real Life Name/Nick: James
Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1989
Profession: Cabin Crew
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming , Jogging , travelling

Postby manoypoe » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:42 am

jamesmarx wrote:I think Destiny is such a lucky woman. Even though she was crowned in a virtual setting, she was able to meet 4 previous Miss Earth winners - Angelia, Lindsey, Nelly, and Katherine. Now, that is called Destiny at its finest!

Agree. She is the luckiest.
manoypoe

Postby SHREWD » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:45 am

SHREWD

Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------