MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 is GINA HARGITAY

Re: MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 SEARCH

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:55 am

the critic wrote:
mobot wrote:TOP TEN:

Arianna would've been a yes for me as well as Miss Osmosis, although not facially striking, body ya..Amanda is skinny-ing it up but I don't think she is beach ready and Sara Webley a no I would've replaced Sara with Shanice Rerrie.The winner is gummy and boxy in the midsection and buxom. I'm really surprised by Gina, although her body has improved from elims, Im surprised she made top 3,or even top 10, thighs and arms need work but she did a great job finding that swimsuit to fool the judges I think they must really like her and gave the nod on the potential they see???..puzzling

THE GINA CHICK HAVE NO BUSINESS IN TOP 3 WITH HER SAUSAGE LEGS N STIFF FACE. I AIN'T HATING ON HER THICK THIGHS BUT SHE DON'T GOT IT GOOD LIKE YENDI P.

IF I WERE JUDGING MOST OF THEM WOULDN'T BE POSING UP IN ANY TOP 10. I WOULD WEED SOME OUT N PUT IN SHANICE AKA KERRY KAYS. IT'S A GOOD THING THEY AIN'T GETTING POINTS LIKE AT MISS WORLD.
THEY SHOULD CUT OUT THE FAST TRACKING N DO POINTS INSTEAD STARTING NEXT YEAR. LOL

ANYWAY JANAA LOOKING GOOD. SHE LOOKS LIKE LEILA LOPES FROM SIDE WAY. LOL. I WONDER IF TRISHAUNA INSPIRED HER?[/quote]

JENNAE LOOKS MORE LIKE MPULE GWEBABLOBE OF BOTSWANA (MU1999).....I AM LOVING JENNAE STYLING..THE HAIR SUITS HER WELL...BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER WEARING SOME LONG FIERCE LASHES...AMANDA MACREATH NEEDS TO COLOR HER HAIR AND ADD MORE VOLUME TO HER HAIR LIKE WHAT SHE DID IN 2010.......ACTUALLY, I KNOW THE PERSON THAT IS CURRENTLY COACHING JENNAE....I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR HER... :hx :hx :hx

BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:08 am

the critic wrote:
kristof wrote:Ariel didn't make top 10 in beach beauty...not a good sign.

Hopefully she will redeem herself in top model.

I'M CURIOUS DID BISHES LIKE CROSKILL N LAWYER RAYMOND PLACE IN BEACH BEAUTY? I JUST CAN'T IMAGE THOSE UGLY BODIES MAKING ANY BEAUTY LIST. LOL. I HOPE NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN THIS TIME. LOL

:%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) I DOUBT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHANTAL RAYMOND TYPE THIS YEAR.....LOL THAT YEAR WAS A FRAUD.....TOMMY JAMES WAS FRIEGHTEN FOR THE HARVARD DEGREE..LOL AT LEAST GINA HAGITAY IS PRETTY...SO I WOULD BE SATISFIED IF IT IS HER.....BUT JENNAE IS A STRONGER CONTENDER....JENNAE HAS PRIOR BEAUTY WITH A PURPOSE PLATFORM PLUS SHE HAS PREVIOUS PAGEANT EXPERIENCE (INTERNATIONALLY)....AND AS WE ALL KNOW THAT MISS WORLD IS DONE ON A POINTS SYSTEM..SHE WOULD GAIN POINTS IN BB,MODEL AND PURPOSE >=p >=p >=p
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby redbird35 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:50 am

miss_ting wrote:
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:

WELL, INORDER FOR HER TO WIN MISS JAMAICA SHE WOULD HAVE TO PLACE IN BEACH BEAUTY.AND SHE HAS FLUNKED THAT..LOL HAHHAAAA =;)) =;)) =;)) SO HER JOURNEY IS OVER..SHE MAY MAKE TOP 10 OVERALL BUT THATS ABOUT IT FOR HER...LOL :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

Ariel is not competing. I think we all noticed that early on. She makes no effort to improve her styling..makeup etc, and often appears dreary, lifeless in pics. She made an impact at the ELIMS I heard, and even on facebook a lotta people seem to like her. But shes definitely not competing, and not listening to the comments & advice. At Devon House her afro was uneven, not properly cut, and she still didnt care. AS someone pointed out, she must be in it just for the xposure & to further her modelling, she knows that is JLP time, since PNP won last year...LOLL..hence GINA for the WIN, browning all the way...LOLL..Gina has personality, you can tell from the pics above. She has, what Jennae lacks. GINA will need to focus on her legs in the gym ..diet, excercise..running..walking- she has plenty time. Her styling has definitely softened the face. I notice Kerry Kay improved her styling too and is looking better. Amanda has lost weight and now use her hand to hold the lean side of her body so its not seen - clever!! LOL. She should cut her hair..and highlight it to bring out the eyes. As for BEACH, the winner should definitely be amongst the top 10. But having BEACH so early mustve deflated most of the girls, now that they know theyr only in it to add up numbers, and not to win. BUT Lets not forget, DANIELLE CROSKILL won MJW without making BEACH..so did CHANTAL RAYMOND...LOLL....Anything can still happen.

its sad, b/c ariel has so much potential. she is a bit too thick and is giving me wonder woman/zena realness, especially when she wears that necklace around her head. maybe this will be a wake up call for her. btw, i think i saw gina in a sarong at the hope zoo photo shoot and she looked great there. maybe the judges are trying to judge as if the girls were wearing sarongs -- while still giving the audience some excitement, lol.
IT'S NOT PERSONAL, IT'S PAGEANTRY (TM)
[youtube]aUtRN6J3Nwo[/youtube]
redbird35
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1964
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: fashion
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby Queue » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:43 pm

I'll be happy if any of these 3 girls win, preferably Sheree

Queue
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Watcher
Hobbies/Interests: Watching

Postby miss_ting » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:56 pm

Queue wrote:I'll be happy if any of these 3 girls win, preferably Sheree

first one has a short, plump body
Second has crocked teeth..and the body is almost parallel (as in straight)
Third has more potential. I didnt like her smile, but you see what makeup..and the change in hair styling can do, to soften the look. She should not wear bold lipstick colours, softer hues look better..as does the softer, straighter hair. I think she shows a lot of personality in most of the pics we've seen..and seems to be from good background family. Her name alone sounds fabulous Gina Hargitay..or something..LoL. Ill bet her surname is not Jamaican, or one of a kind in JA..LOL
miss_ting
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion

Postby Queue » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:02 pm

miss_ting wrote:

Third has more potential. I didnt like her smile, but you see what makeup..and the change in hair styling can do, to soften the look. She should not wear bold lipstick colours, softer hues look better..as does the softer, straighter hair. I think she shows a lot of personality in most of the pics we've seen..and seems to be from good background family. Her name alone sounds fabulous Gina Hargitay..or something..LoL. Ill bet her surname is not Jamaican, or one of a kind in JA..LOL

Considering that the swimsuit competition now consists of a one piece and a sarong, all they really have to be is facially pretty and look hot in clothes. The plump one can become less plump. The one with the single crooked tooth can get a cap, and thank God Gina straightened her hair from whatever the hell that was.

All we have are clappers. These are the best of the clappers for me
Queue

Postby miss_ting » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 pm

redbird35 wrote:
miss_ting wrote:

WELL, INORDER FOR HER TO WIN MISS JAMAICA SHE WOULD HAVE TO PLACE IN BEACH BEAUTY.AND SHE HAS FLUNKED THAT..LOL HAHHAAAA =;)) =;)) =;)) SO HER JOURNEY IS OVER..SHE MAY MAKE TOP 10 OVERALL BUT THATS ABOUT IT FOR HER...LOL :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

Ariel is not competing. I think we all noticed that early on. She makes no effort to improve her styling..makeup etc, and often appears dreary, lifeless in pics. She made an impact at the ELIMS I heard, and even on facebook a lotta people seem to like her. But shes definitely not competing, and not listening to the comments & advice. At Devon House her afro was uneven, not properly cut, and she still didnt care. AS someone pointed out, she must be in it just for the xposure & to further her modelling, she knows that is JLP time, since PNP won last year...LOLL..hence GINA for the WIN, browning all the way...LOLL..Gina has personality, you can tell from the pics above. She has, what Jennae lacks. GINA will need to focus on her legs in the gym ..diet, excercise..running..walking- she has plenty time. Her styling has definitely softened the face. I notice Kerry Kay improved her styling too and is looking better. Amanda has lost weight and now use her hand to hold the lean side of her body so its not seen - clever!! LOL. She should cut her hair..and highlight it to bring out the eyes. As for BEACH, the winner should definitely be amongst the top 10. But having BEACH so early mustve deflated most of the girls, now that they know theyr only in it to add up numbers, and not to win. BUT Lets not forget, DANIELLE CROSKILL won MJW without making BEACH..so did CHANTAL RAYMOND...LOLL....Anything can still happen.

its sad, b/c ariel has so much potential. she is a bit too thick and is giving me wonder woman/zena realness, especially when she wears that necklace around her head. maybe this will be a wake up call for her. btw, i think i saw gina in a sarong at the hope zoo photo shoot and she looked great there. maybe the judges are trying to judge as if the girls were wearing sarongs -- while still giving the audience some excitement, lol.

yes its sad, ariel had potential, but shes not in it to compete. She was told about the head chain several times, the first time it was cute..but to wear it repeatedly?? shows she has little sense of style, self confidence or perhaps feel insecure. She seems to be wearing headchain againn at the beach beauty, the mohawk, does look a bit wrapped. Shes supposedly a designer, but it doesnt show in what she wears. But we all know, in the JA context, theres a difference between a designer, and a dressmaker. LOL. BTW, anyone knows if UZURI doing the wardrobe for the winner? Theyve been very quiet.
miss_ting

Postby redbird35 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:55 pm

kristof wrote:
redbird35 wrote:
kristof wrote:The top three for beach beauty is surprising. The winner is just ok, and I find her smile distracting. This goes to show that anyone can emerge a winner. If Gina was in better shape she may have won this event.

Not impressed with this years production. Venus Embrace did an awesome job sponsoring this years gone by especially with the matching metallic green bikinis.

I think the eventual winner is among that top 3. Maybe Jenaae, since she is likely to be on top for top model as well.

jenae might just be the all-rounder type that i have been advocating for. i think someone mentioned that she already has a bwap project (presumably something environmental), so she might win that as well. i know that miss ting thinks she lacks spark, but who else has potential to get on the leaderboard?

Just so you know, Jenaae was also the first to be declared in the top 25.

she was the most polished contestant at elims.
redbird35

Postby redbird35 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:05 pm

miss_ting wrote:
redbird35 wrote:
miss_ting wrote:

yes its sad, ariel had potential, but shes not in it to compete. She was told about the head chain several times, the first time it was cute..but to wear it repeatedly?? shows she has little sense of style, self confidence or perhaps feel insecure. She seems to be wearing headchain againn at the beach beauty, the mohawk, does look a bit wrapped. Shes supposedly a designer, but it doesnt show in what she wears. But we all know, in the JA context, theres a difference between a designer, and a dressmaker. LOL. BTW, anyone knows if UZURI doing the wardrobe for the winner? Theyve been very quiet.

lol, miss ting. i am not going to give you a hard time for switching on a dime with ariel. i hope they don't crown her -- she is too stubborn and probably will do her own thing. and we already know she has no idea what she is doing.
redbird35

Postby xerosystem » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:40 pm

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BEAUTY SCOUT!
xerosystem

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1975
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Beauty Scout
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Scout!

Postby Queue » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Does this girl know there are hairstyles other than the uneven middle part?

Dead behind the eyes. No bueno

Why is this girl in this competition?
Queue

Postby redbird35 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:37 pm

xerosystem wrote:ImageImage

this pic made me lol, for some reason. where is yellowyam? he needs to come defend his girl since miss ting has already jumped ship.
redbird35

Postby miss_ting » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:59 pm

redbird35 wrote:

this pic made me lol, for some reason. where is yellowyam? he needs to come defend his girl since miss ting has already jumped ship.

LOL..sigh..seems like the more people talk to her about the chain, the more shes being defiant. Shes her own person, so Let her enjoy the ride. And who takes a pic besides a mask, unless they see a resemblance?? Its like Chantal Raymond in China, taking a pic beside a horse...LoLL...Ariel is not even giving us Top Model, I give up, theres nothing in the eyes....besides wanting some Xposure...horrible styling.
miss_ting

Postby yellowyam » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:01 pm

redbird35 wrote:

Why should I defend anybody when your smart ass will only say that I am desperately seeking attention? Isn't that what you said a few pages ago?
Anyways moving on. Ariel is a stunning hot mess.Her face is very stunning but she just doesn't get it.The head chain thing is a mess. I guess it's her trade mark. All the ladies needs makeover, they are look a mess to me, the only one girl who is pageant ready is the runner up in beach beauty or whatever that was yesterday. These girl needs professional help, it seem as tho they are doing their own hair and makeup and styling themselves.With the right makeover Ariel can be a knock out, she is gorgeous and I still believe she can make top 5
yellowyam
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alex
Date of Birth: 23 Apr 1981
Profession: MANAGER
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading and running
Message: Write a message here thanks for making me apart of your great team.

Postby yellowyam » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:04 pm

miss_ting wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

LOL..sigh..seems like the more people talk to her about the chain, the more shes being defiant. Shes her own person, so Let her enjoy the ride. And who takes a pic besides a mask, unless they see a resemblance?? Its like Chantal Raymond in China, taking a pic beside a horse...LoLL...Ariel is not even giving us Top Model, I give up, theres nothing in the eyes....besides wanting some Xposure...horrible styling.

Yall need to leave CR out of this mess because as of now she is can still compete with these bitch and still win.Her body is better than half these bitches and fashion sense is far beyond these girl.CR may not have been all that at miss world but she as hell have come a long way, she is now a stunner and the only people are hating on her are her haters.
yellowyam

Real Life Name/Nick: Alex
Date of Birth: 23 Apr 1981
Profession: MANAGER
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: reading and running
Message: Write a message here thanks for making me apart of your great team.

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Queue wrote:
miss_ting wrote:

Considering that the swimsuit competition now consists of a one piece and a sarong, all they really have to be is facially pretty and look hot in clothes. The plump one can become less plump. The one with the single crooked tooth can get a cap, and thank God Gina straightened her hair from whatever the hell that was.

All we have are clappers. These are the best of the clappers for me

OH PUHLEASEEEEEEEEEE, THEY ARE JUST CUTE THATS ALL....THEY DO NOT HAVE THE INTERNATIONAL APPEAL...WITH BETTER STYLING GINA HAGITAY COULD BECOME A CONTENDER AT MISS WORLD...BUT THE OTHER TWO JUST DOES NOT CUT IT TO COMPETE INTERNATIONALLY...ITS NOT ABOUT BEING CUTE BUT RATHER HAVING SOME OTHER WAY HOW TO STAND OUT OF THE PACK.... >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:34 pm

yellowyam wrote:
miss_ting wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

Yall need to leave CR out of this mess because as of now she is can still compete with these bitch and still win.Her body is better than half these bitches and fashion sense is far beyond these girl.CR may not have been all that at miss world but she as hell have come a long way, she is now a stunner and the only people are hating on her are her haters.

SHUT THE HELL UP MORTAL WITH YOUR DELUSIONAL SELF... >:< >:< >:< >:< CHANTAL RAYMOND IS A MAJOR CREATURE....WHY YOU THINK JULIA MORLEY IGNORED HER???????CHANTAL IS NOT A BEAUTY QUEEN BY ANY SENSE OF THE WORD..SPARTAN MADE A MISTAKE THAT YEAR OVER FRAUD...EVERYONE KNOWS THAT NOW....THESE GIRLS ARE BETTER THAN UGL CHANTAL BY MILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS............CHANTAL WON DUE TO HER HARVARD DEGREE...TOMMY JAMES SAID HIMSELF ON TV....PUHLEASEEEEEEEEE :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:39 pm

miss_ting wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

:zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz YAWN........ :%)) :%)) YOU JUST DON,T GET IT....ARIEL BROWN IS A PLAIN MORTAL...SHE IS NOT BEAUTY QUEEN MATERIAL AND THERE IS NOWAY LAURA IS GOING TO CROWN HER...AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT AS A FACT....THE WINNER WILL BE ONE OF THOSE GIRLS AMONG THE TOP 10 BEACH BEAUTY.....AND ARIEL IS NOT AMONG THE TOP 10....SO YOUR RANT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE MISS TING...GET OVER YOUR DELUSIONAL SELF.......ARIEL FACE IS TOO DAMN TUFF AND SHE COMES OFF AS TOO HARSH AND THAT HAIR SHOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM BEFORE ELIMINATIONS...SHE IS JUST A SILLY JAMAICAN GIRL THAT HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE REAL WORLD...OTHERWISE SHE WOULD NOT HAVE WORN THAT HAIRSTYLE IN THE FIRST PLACE...DUHH! :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ I WONDER IF THESE GIRLS WATCH BEAUTY PAGEANTS ON YOUTUBE AND SEE THE TYPE THAT PLACE IN THESE PAGEANTS....GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:47 pm

redbird35 wrote:
miss_ting wrote:

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) ITS JUST HITTING YOU....LOL I SAW IT FROM DAY ONE...HAHHAAA :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) ARIEL IS NOT BEAUTY QUEEN MATERIAL....I TOLD YOU SO... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) SHE WILL NOT WIN MJW....SO ALL YOUR HIGH HOPES IS NOW GONE TO THE DOGS... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) HER FACE IS TOO MASCULINE AND JULIA MORLEY USUALLY GETS TURNED OFF FROM THAT....REMEMBER HOW SHE GOT TURNED OFF WHEN SHE SAW UGLY CHANTAL RAYMOND... :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) [-X
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby redbird35 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:51 pm

yellowyam wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

Why should I defend anybody when your smart ass will only say that I am desperately seeking attention? Isn't that what you said a few pages ago?
Anyways moving on. Ariel is a stunning hot mess.Her face is very stunning but she just doesn't get it.The head chain thing is a mess. I guess it's her trade mark. All the ladies needs makeover, they are look a mess to me, the only one girl who is pageant ready is the runner up in beach beauty or whatever that was yesterday. These girl needs professional help, it seem as tho they are doing their own hair and makeup and styling themselves.With the right makeover Ariel can be a knock out, she is gorgeous and I still believe she can make top 5

lol. why are you mad at me for telling the truth? its about 10 pages back now, but you made at least 4 posts begging mario to engage you and he paid you dust. you should know by now that i just call it as i see it and am eternally unbothered.

having said that, i actually was hoping that you would defend ariel because loyalty is your trademark and as i noted before, one of the reasons why i like you. anyway, carry on and welcome back.
redbird35

Postby redbird35 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:51 pm

yellowyam wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

lol. why are you mad at me for telling the truth? its about 10 pages back now, but you made at least 4 posts begging mario to engage you and he paid you dust. you should know by now that i just call it as i see it and am eternally unbothered.

having said that, i actually was hoping that you would defend ariel because loyalty is your trademark and as i noted before, one of the reasons why i like you. anyway, carry on and welcome back.
redbird35

Postby 2Rahtid » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Is it me? Am I too picky?
Why are the official photos appearing so amateurish???
All the photographs so far look like point and shoot with a cheap flash, no styling, no proper lighting, set or creative input
Why not use a professional FASHION Photographer? There is a difference. At least STUSH made an attempt and did her thing last 2 years even though she wasnt a Fashion Photographer. I thought someone burnt those Crochet Swimsuits
Couldnt bear those BB pics with the girls hanging out in the background.
Then the Hope Garden pics with the girls all poorly styled.
As to the PHOTO selection. they send out every single photo the photographer takes including the ugly ones. NOT GOOD for the pageant.
You dont need more than ONE photo per girl if its official. Behind the scene photos are different when they are having fun. But still they must be flattering to the girls and the pageant.
As to the format of the contest. They should use the Point System as MW and not automatic top 10 placement. You may have the top 10 spots going to girls who COULD NEVER be MJW.

Last edited by 2Rahtid on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2Rahtid

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1981
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Swimmming

Postby redbird35 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:04 pm

redbird35 wrote:
miss_ting wrote:

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) ITS JUST HITTING YOU....LOL I SAW IT FROM DAY ONE...HAHHAAA :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) ARIEL IS NOT BEAUTY QUEEN MATERIAL....I TOLD YOU SO... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) SHE WILL NOT WIN MJW....SO ALL YOUR HIGH HOPES IS NOW GONE TO THE DOGS... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) HER FACE IS TOO MASCULINE AND JULIA MORLEY USUALLY GETS TURNED OFF FROM THAT....REMEMBER HOW SHE GOT TURNED OFF WHEN SHE SAW UGLY CHANTAL RAYMOND... :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) [-X

sorry, i must have missed this when i had you on ignore. it's a pity, because i actually agreed with you -- i was more elegant and subtle, which is why you probably didn't get it when i was talking miss ting down from the overhyping of ariel. anyway, carry on.
redbird35

Postby the critic » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:07 pm

redbird35 wrote:
yellowyam wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

LOL. IF I LAUGH I WILL SURELY DIE. THE TRUTH HURTS WHO CAN'T TAKE IT HAVE TO SLURT, RUN LEFT THEIR BLOUSE N SKIRT. LOL
the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby redbird35 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:08 pm

2Rahtid wrote:Is it me? Am I too picky?
Why are the official photos appearing so amateurish???
All the photographs so far look like point and shoot with a cheap flash, no styling, no proper lighting, set or creative input
Why not use a professional FASHION Photographer? There is a difference. At least STUSH made an attempt and did her thing last 2 years even though she wasnt a Fashion Photographer. I thought someone burnt those Crochet Swimsuits
Couldnt bear those BB pics with the girls hanging out in the background.
Then the Hope Garden pics with the girls all poorly styled.
As to the PHOTO selection. they send out every single photo the photographer takes including the ugly ones. NOT GOOD for the pageant.
You dont need more than ONE photo per girl if its official. Behind the scene photos are different when they are having fun. But still they must be flattering to the girls and the pageant.
As to the format of the contest. They should use the Point System as MW and not automatic top 10 placement. You may have the top 10 spots going to girls who COULD NEVER be MJW.

nope, its not you and you are not too picky. i agree with everything you said in this post.
redbird35

Postby the critic » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:11 pm

JANAAE LOOKS GREAT IN THAT PRINT JUMP SUIT. ANYONE WANNA BET MONEY THAT SHE GONNA WIN TOP MODEL AWARD? I WOULD, I HEARD THAT SHE MODELS IN FLORIDA.
the critic

Postby redbird35 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:20 pm

the critic wrote:
redbird35 wrote:
yellowyam wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

LOL. IF I LAUGH I WILL SURELY DIE. THE TRUTH HURTS WHO CAN'T TAKE IT HAVE TO SLURT, RUN LEFT THEIR BLOUSE N SKIRT. LOL

lol. in all seriousness though the critic, please stop it. i told myself i would stop defending yellowyam from you and mario because he clearly doesn't appreciate it, but i can't stand by and watch another 4 page battle between you guys. "ain't nobody got time for that". we are in the middle of the pageant now and although the girls are all sort of blah, an actual contest is brewing.
redbird35

Postby the critic » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:23 pm

redbird35 wrote:

OMG. WHAT'S THE MASK THINKING?

I HEARD THAT ARIEL HAS BEEN GETTING TONS OF MAIL FROM A CERTAIN MISS ON THIS FORUM N SHE IGNORED EVER LAST MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK. LOL.
NO WONDER THEY BACKING OUT ON HER. AFTER BIGGIN HER UP AS THE STANDOUT WINNER. LOL.

I DON'T BLAME ARIEL AT ALL. DO U GIRL!. WEAR YOUR HEAD CHAIN TILL IT POPS N UR NOSE RING N ENJOY URSELF. WHO DON'T LIKE IT CAN KISS UR FAT DARK BROWN ASS IF THEY CAN REACH IT. LMAO
the critic

Postby the critic » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:32 pm

redbird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:
redbird35 wrote:
yellowyam wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

lol. in all seriousness though the critic, please stop it. i told myself i would stop defending yellowyam from you and mario because he clearly doesn't appreciate it, but i can't stand by and watch another 4 page battle between you guys. "ain't nobody got time for that". we are in the middle of the pageant now and although the girls are all sort of blah, an actual contest is brewing.

HELLO, I HAVE NO TIME FOR YELLOWYAM. DIDN'T U SEE HE POSTED TWO LONG COCKY PARAGRAPHS BOUT BATTYMAN, GOING PLACES N MANAGEMENT DEGREE N I IGNORED HIS ASS. LOL. I WAS GONNA GIVE IT TO HIM BUT I SHOWED PITY ON HIS DESPARATE ASS. IF MARIO DON'T SEE HIM WORTHY Y SHOULD I? LOL

IT'S PAGEANT TIME NOW IDLERS N ATTENTION SEEKERS LIKE HIM BETTER FALL BACK. I HAVE CONTESTANTS TO "CRITIC"IZE. Lol
the critic

Postby redbird35 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:32 pm

the critic wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

OMG. WHAT'S THE MASK THINKING?

I HEARD THAT ARIEL HAS BEEN GETTING TONS OF MAIL FROM A CERTAIN MISS ON THIS FORUM N SHE IGNORED EVER LAST MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK. LOL.
NO WONDER THEY BACKING OUT ON HER. AFTER BIGGIN HER UP AS THE STANDOUT WINNER. LOL.

I DON'T BLAME ARIEL AT ALL. DO U GIRL!. WEAR YOUR HEAD CHAIN TILL IT POPS N UR NOSE RING N ENJOY URSELF. WHO DON'T LIKE IT CAN KISS UR FAT DARK BROWN ASS IF THEY CAN REACH IT. LMAO

lol.
redbird35

PreviousNext

Return to Miss World