MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 is GINA HARGITAY

Re: MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 SEARCH

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:29 am

2Rahtid wrote:MODEL
1. Janae
2. Shanice
3. Amanda
Congrats. Crown her and done....

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :!! :!! :!! :!! >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p GO JENNAE AND AMANDA.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! I KNEW IT.......AMANDA YOU MAKE ME PROUD...YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:31 am

yellowyam wrote:
redbird35 wrote:
yellowyam wrote:
redbird35 wrote:
xerosystem wrote:ImageImage

this pic made me lol, for some reason. where is yellowyam? he needs to come defend his girl since miss ting has already jumped ship.

Why should I defend anybody when your smart ass will only say that I am desperately seeking attention? Isn't that what you said a few pages ago?
Anyways moving on. Ariel is a stunning hot mess.Her face is very stunning but she just doesn't get it.The head chain thing is a mess. I guess it's her trade mark. All the ladies needs makeover, they are look a mess to me, the only one girl who is pageant ready is the runner up in beach beauty or whatever that was yesterday. These girl needs professional help, it seem as tho they are doing their own hair and makeup and styling themselves.With the right makeover Ariel can be a knock out, she is gorgeous and I still believe she can make top 5

lol. why are you mad at me for telling the truth? its about 10 pages back now, but you made at least 4 posts begging mario to engage you and he paid you dust. you should know by now that i just call it as i see it and am eternally unbothered.

having said that, i actually was hoping that you would defend ariel because loyalty is your trademark and as i noted before, one of the reasons why i like you. anyway, carry on and welcome back.

I am with this girl to the end, you know me once I pick a girl I stick with them to the end, Ariel has a stunning face, she just needs help and a makeover and if she is not listening to people then I can't help her.I still believe she can make top 5, and if with the right makeover she stands a chance at placing at miss world. She has a very edgy look that will work at miss world but she just needs a lot of grooming.The hair can be cute if she does something to it and she needs to lose at lease 15lbs. I hope she is willing to take advice, I have her in my top 3 for top model, I hope she rocks the hell out of top model.Team Ariel all day.

HAHHAA :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) KEEP ON DREAMING...I SEE YOU LIKE MANLY LOOKING LADIES...MAYBE ITS BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE..LOL :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:33 am

redbird35 wrote:
1. Janae
2. Shanice
3. Amanda

yep, the writing is on the wall.

also, no ariel, lol. if only she had listened to miss ting, lol.

:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! I TOLD YOU SO....YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED...LOL :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) ARIEL IS A PLAIN MORTAL... =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:37 am

mobot wrote:
yellowyam wrote:
1. Janae
2. Shanice
3. Amanda

How the hell did Amanda made top 10 in BB when she is fat and out of shape and now top three in model? Something just inst right, I sense fuckery

Not an Amanda fan and I dunno if she was BB top ten but I can see her slimming down, and isn't that all she has been doing, local runway shows - Bridal shows and the likes??? so Im not really surprised especially if no one else stepped up to the challenge.

Anyway the girls if nothing else will have a good time at" someone's" expense next stop Dolphin Cove Lucea, good times

LEAVE AMANDA ALONE, AFTERALL SHE WAS 2ND RUNNER UP IN 2010..AND SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN PRETTY..YOU GUYS JUST HATING ON HER...BUT ALL OF YOU HATERZ WILL BE SLAMMED...LOL :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! I TOLD YOU GUYS TO WATCH IT.... :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:41 am

xerosystem wrote:
1. Janae
2. Shanice
3. Amanda

:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR JENNAE...SHE WON TOP MODEL...SHE WOULD DO EXCEPTIONALLY WELL AT MISS WORLD AS WELL...AND I HEARD SHE HAS IMPROVED ON HER INTERVIEW SKILLS..SO LETS SEE....GO AMANDA.... :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:46 am

the critic wrote:
1. Janae
2. Shanice
3. Amanda

OMG I'M SO GLAD. NOBODY WAS BETTER FOR TOP MODEL. GO JENAAE. I'M GLAD 4 SHANICE TOO. THEY ROBBED HER IN BEACH BEAUTY BUT SHE GOT HER REVENGE. AMANDA DESERVES IT TOO. ALL TALL N MODEL MATERIAL GIRLS.

MARIO IT LOOKS LIKE UR CHOICES SELL OFF THIS YEAR. LOL. I HOPE U DIDN'T WORK ANY OBEAH ON ARIEL. I DON'T GET WHY SHE POP DOWN IN TOP MODEL SINCE SHE IS IN THE BIZ.

:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! YES, I AM SO HAPPY....ONLY THE BEST IS GOOD ENOUGH.....WE DON,T WANT NO MASCULINE LOOKING GIRL AS MISS JAMAICA...SO THE JUDGES DID GOOD BY SELECTING SOFT AND FEMININE GIRLS... =b =b =b =b =b =b =b
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby miss_ting » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:48 am

I luv Ginas sense of style..consistent
miss_ting
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:50 am

fashionwriter wrote:
chellomellow wrote::hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

This future doctor would be announce soon...[/b][/i][/size][/color][/font]

LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS WAS THE MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 THREAD< WHY FOR F@## SAKE ARE YOU POSTING STUFF ABOUT MISS TRINIDAD. STOP MESSING UP THE THREAD. GO POST ON YOUR OWN THREAD THANK YOU.

YES, BLAST HER FOR ME..THATS HOW THAT TRINI GAL NAME CHELLOW STAY..SHE LOVE TO COME ON HERE WITH HER FART...THATS WHY I IGNORE HER ASS... >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< WHO CARES ABOUT THEIR REP....SHE WILL BE ANOTHER CLAPPER LIKE THE ONE IN 2011..THAT THEY HYPED TO DEATH...LOL
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:56 am

miss_ting wrote:MJW isnt chosen based on mini contests or points from these events. IN fact most judges dont even follow the pageant. LOL, they start with an empty slate. Theyll chose # 1 based on likeability, sincerity, confidence, and easy breezy-ness, LOL, theyll also look for a girl with who has that spark and who can converse fluently. I wont be pissed if Jennae wins, she has potential, but I sense conversation isnt her strong area. That brief video clip with Jennae was very telling- short one word answers. Jennae is already 23, pushing 24, MW prefers them on the younger end. Ill place my bets on Gina, shes only 18. another plus for her. I liked how Gina describe her fashion sense, and how she must have that one stand out accessory, like a nice tribal piece- GO GIRL!!. Im curious about MJW model though, did they teach the girls any model skills? And who designed these outfits? I noticed some of the girls wearing the same piece, were they short on clothes?? I wouldnt worry about Ginas model skills, being one of the tallest contestants, she could be taught once she slim down the legs. Deanna learned along the way, and made top 10 MW Model, much to everyones surprise. Gina is also wearing one of the main sponsor prize sash- NIverna Magazine...theyr inflight mag for Fly Jamaica..and winner gets a spread feature, fly jamaica also provide tickets to winner. What better way to thank 2 sponsors in one...LOL..

YOU ARE SOWRONG ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY...MISS WORLD HAS CHANGED.THE GIRLS ARE JUDGED BASED ON POINTS ON THE SCORE BOARD..SO, IF GINA IS NOT WORKING HARD TO MAKE THE MINI CONTEST THAT SHE WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH POINTS TO MAKE THE TOP 20.....EVEN THOUGH THE CLOSED DOOR INTERVIEWS HAS THE HIGHEST POINTS...GINA MIGHT JUST BE ANOTHER DEANNA ROBINS THAT CAN,T GIVE A GOOD INTERVIEW AND CAME OFF AS FAKE...THAT WAS WHY MISS SOUTH SUDAN BEAT HER BY TOPPING THE SCOREBOARD...YEP! GINA IS PRETTY GIRL BUT JENNAE HAS MORE PLUS,S..
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby kristof » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:01 am

Congratulations to Jenaae. She is having the best week ever. 1st runner up in Beach Beauty and winner of Top Model is an impressive feat and shows that the judges are liking her. This could be her year, I think one of the veterans will pull off the victory. Since most of the judges have remained the same since eliminations I think the favored girls will likely win and not a dark horse who pulls off a win spontaneously on pageant night after Q&A.
kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music

Postby kristof » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:17 am

miss_ting wrote:MJW isnt chosen based on mini contests or points from these events. IN fact most judges dont even follow the pageant. LOL, they start with an empty slate. Theyll chose # 1 based on likeability, sincerity, confidence, and easy breezy-ness, LOL, theyll also look for a girl with who has that spark and who can converse fluently. I wont be pissed if Jennae wins, she has potential, but I sense conversation isnt her strong area. That brief video clip with Jennae was very telling- short one word answers. Jennae is already 23, pushing 24, MW prefers them on the younger end. Ill place my bets on Gina, shes only 18. another plus for her. I liked how Gina describe her fashion sense, and how she must have that one stand out accessory, like a nice tribal piece- GO GIRL!!. Im curious about MJW model though, did they teach the girls any model skills? And who designed these outfits? I noticed some of the girls wearing the same piece, were they short on clothes?? I wouldnt worry about Ginas model skills, being one of the tallest contestants, she could be taught once she slim down the legs. Deanna learned along the way, and made top 10 MW Model, much to everyones surprise. Gina is also wearing one of the main sponsor prize sash- NIverna Magazine...theyr inflight mag for Fly Jamaica..and winner gets a spread feature, fly jamaica also provide tickets to winner. What better way to thank 2 sponsors in one...LOL..

What does age have to do with anything, as long as she is 17-25? Jenaae just turned 23 this month, not pushing 24. :%)) Half the Miss World winners from 2007-2012 were 23 years old.

There is no need to compare Gina with Jenaae to make her look superior.
kristof

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music

Postby miss_ting » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 am

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:

YOU ARE SOWRONG ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY...MISS WORLD HAS CHANGED.THE GIRLS ARE JUDGED BASED ON POINTS ON THE SCORE BOARD..SO, IF GINA IS NOT WORKING HARD TO MAKE THE MINI CONTEST THAT SHE WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH POINTS TO MAKE THE TOP 20.....EVEN THOUGH THE CLOSED DOOR INTERVIEWS HAS THE HIGHEST POINTS...GINA MIGHT JUST BE ANOTHER DEANNA ROBINS THAT CAN,T GIVE A GOOD INTERVIEW AND CAME OFF AS FAKE...THAT WAS WHY MISS SOUTH SUDAN BEAT HER BY TOPPING THE SCOREBOARD...YEP! GINA IS PRETTY GIRL BUT JENNAE HAS MORE PLUS,S..

silly you, you cant read and write English. So lemme repeat what I said MJW is not chosen based on points from minis (MW is, not MJW). And FYI, if Deana hadnt scored highly during interviews she would not have made top 15. Lets not even talk about FAKE, the only FAKE contestant last year was denied the MJW title. NEXT!!
miss_ting

Postby miss_ting » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:35 am

kristof wrote:The top three for beach beauty is surprising. The winner is just ok, and I find her smile distracting. This goes to show that anyone can emerge a winner. If Gina was in better shape she may have won this event.

Not impressed with this years production. Venus Embrace did an awesome job sponsoring this years gone by especially with the matching metallic green bikinis.

I think the eventual winner is among that top 3. Maybe Jenaae, since she is likely to be on top for top model as well.

I believe fluency, ability to converse with ease, personality, likeability- onstage and off stage, will be the deciding factor, this is why Trishauna didnt win last yr.:) even though she had the best body by far!
Last edited by miss_ting on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
miss_ting

Postby xerosystem » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:37 am

Jenaae Jackson
Last edited by xerosystem on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
BEAUTY SCOUT!
xerosystem

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1975
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Beauty Scout
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Scout!

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:38 am

miss_ting wrote:

silly you, you cant read and write English. So lemme repeat what I said MJW is not chosen based on points from minis (MW is, not MJW). And FYI, if Deana hadnt scored highly during interviews she would not have made top 15. Lets not even talk about FAKE, the only FAKE contestant last year was denied the MJW title. NEXT!!

LEARN TO READ AND WRITE MISS TING..YOU DIRTY NASTY STINKING SLUT YOU...GET AWAY FROM HERE NOW. =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ ...YOU IMBECILE.... >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< WITH YOUR DIATRIBE...LOL THE ONLY FAKE ONE WAS DEANNA ROBINS AND JUDGES AT MISS WORLD REALIZED IT AND THATS WHY SHE WAS PLACED 6TH..DUHH!..SHE MESSED UP HER INTERVIEW ON STAGE......DEANNA DID NOT DO THE BEST IN INTERVIEW OTHERWISE SHE WOULD HAVE TOP THE SCOREBOARD...FOOL... :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( TRISHUNAA WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIGHER SCORES IN THE INTERVIEW..AFTERALL SHE MORE ARTICULATE THAN DEANNA ROBINS...LOL >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:42 am

xerosystem wrote:JENAAE

JENNAE HAS IMPROVED ALOT...SHE IS GORGEOUS IN THESE LATEST SHOTS...HER STYLING HAS IMPROVED DRASTICALLY....I LOVING HER MPULE GWEBABLOBE AURA....SHE IS TALL AND HAS A LOVELY CHOCOLATE COMPLEXION... :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:46 am

miss_ting wrote:
kristof wrote:The top three for beach beauty is surprising. The winner is just ok, and I find her smile distracting. This goes to show that anyone can emerge a winner. If Gina was in better shape she may have won this event.

Not impressed with this years production. Venus Embrace did an awesome job sponsoring this years gone by especially with the matching metallic green bikinis.

I think the eventual winner is among that top 3. Maybe Jenaae, since she is likely to be on top for top model as well.

I believe fluency, ability to converse with ease, personality, likeability- onstage and off stage, will be the deciding factor, this is why Trishauna didnt win last yr.:) even though she had the best body by far!

LOL, INCASE YOU DON,T KNOW...I WAS TOLD THAT TRISHUANNA CLARKE WAS THE MOST ARTICULATE OF THE GIRLS IN LAST YEARS BATCH..SHE IS SMART AND CAN THINK ON HER FEET..UNLIKE DEANNA WHO CAME OFF AS FAKE AT MISS WORLD ON FINAL NIGHT..LOL :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) EVEN RASHIDA WAS MORE NATURAL THAN DEANNA..LOLI THOUGHT RASHIDA WOULD HAVE RE-ENTERED.... %-( %-( %-( :-@ :-@ :-@
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby the critic » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:05 am

LOL. GINA IS THE NEW DEANA. LOL, WITH HER SERIES OF PULLEYS SMILE. LOL. NOT MISS WORLD SMILE.

THIS GINA CHICK WAS BELOW JENAAE IN BB AND TM. WHAT MAKES U THINK IT WILL BE HER IN THE END? OMG

WHEN JENAA IS COLLECTING HER AWARDS ON FINAL NIGHT THE JUDGES GONNA BE LIKE "YEAH GUUURL"
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby the critic » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:14 am

miss_ting wrote:

LOL, INCASE YOU DON,T KNOW...I WAS TOLD THAT TRISHUANNA CLARKE WAS THE MOST ARTICULATE OF THE GIRLS IN LAST YEARS BATCH..SHE IS SMART AND CAN THINK ON HER FEET..UNLIKE DEANNA WHO CAME OFF AS FAKE AT MISS WORLD ON FINAL NIGHT..LOL :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) EVEN RASHIDA WAS MORE NATURAL THAN DEANNA..LOLI THOUGHT RASHIDA WOULD HAVE RE-ENTERED.... %-( %-( %-( :-@ :-@ :-@

DEANA WAS A MESS LAST YEAR. WHEN HER ROOMIE SAID SHE WAS FUNNY SHE WAS SO AWKWARD N SAID "I DINDNt THINK I WAS FUNNY ". GURL PLZ. U WERE THE JOKE.
THEN SHE GAVE THAT BLAH 'HEARD IT A MILLION TIMES' SPEECH ABOUT ROLE MODEL FOR GIRLS N BLAH BLAH BLAH. BY THE TIME SOUTH SUDAN TOOK THE MIC N BLEW US AWAY NO ONE REMEMBERED JAMAICA IN HER TACKY BRONZE FROCK. LOL
the critic

Postby the critic » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:23 am

I HOPE JENAAE KICK ASS IN SPORTS N TALENT TOO. IF THEY WERE KEEPING POINTS SHE WOULD BE IN THE LEAD. I AM GONNA EMAIL LAURA N TELL HER TO DO A SCORE SHEET FOR THE FAST TRACKS. LOL
the critic

Postby mobot » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:38 am

kristof wrote:

What does age have to do with anything, as long as she is 17-25? Jenaae just turned 23 this month, not pushing 24. :%)) Half the Miss World winners from 2007-2012 were 23 years old.

There is no need to compare Gina with Jenaae to make her look superior.

true true

Miss Ting's new ship is sailing, get on or get left :%)) .I kid...but can I atleast get some royalties for "spotting and highlighting" Gina first while you were distracted with Ariel..please I come in peace and humor. But seriously I THINK Janaae translates sincerity and confidence and easy breezeness just as much as Gina afterall I am only looking at pictures just like you, haven't heard these girls utter an ounce, haven't seen a live video, nada nothing zilch.That post elimination video wasn't even a interview, the interviewer was a joke "feeling techy?"..what a cluck. it told us that MJW team should be doing more work to bring some material for us to review( can one of you important people email 'em) ..Gina has a beautiful face, her body is improving but she has work to do,I like reading her updates,she seems like a fun loving chick...if it is infact true that Jenaae has been working at this since 2010, she will be tough cookie to beat if she has been serious about preparation.
mobot
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Boo
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: SAHM
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: reading,learning helping others

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:53 am

the critic wrote:

LOL. GINA IS THE NEW DEANA. LOL, WITH HER SERIES OF PULLEYS SMILE. LOL. NOT MISS WORLD SMILE.

THIS GINA CHICK WAS BELOW JENAAE IN BB AND TM. WHAT MAKES U THINK IT WILL BE HER IN THE END? OMG

WHEN JENAA IS COLLECTING HER AWARDS ON FINAL NIGHT THE JUDGES GONNA BE LIKE "YEAH GUUURL"

LOL, MISS TING FLIP FLOPS FROM ARIEL TO SARA AND NOW GINA..HAHAAA :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) SHE HAS NO CLUE....REMEMBER WHEN SHE POSTED THAT PIC OF THE SARA WEBLEY GIRL..LOL :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) MISS TING IS JUST PLAYING FOOL..SHE KNOWS THAT MISS WORLD IS ABOUT POINTS..BECAUSE SHE HERSELF WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW ARIEL WOULD GAIN POINTS ON SCOREBOARD ETC..LOL HAHHAA =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) IF I LAUGH I POP UP..WHAT AN IDIOT MISS TING, AKA NATALIA P DELLISSER IS....HAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) SHE HAS NO CLUE... =O/
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:59 am

the critic wrote:I HOPE JENAAE KICK ASS IN SPORTS N TALENT TOO. IF THEY WERE KEEPING POINTS SHE WOULD BE IN THE LEAD. I AM GONNA EMAIL LAURA N TELL HER TO DO A SCORE SHEET FOR THE FAST TRACKS. LOL

JENNAE SHOULD DO WELL IN SPORTS TOO.....AM NOT SURE WHAT IS HER TALENT PIECE IS AS OF YET..SEND HER A TWEET...I KNOW AS A FACT THAT SHE HAS BEEN WORKING ON A PROJECT FOR MISS WORLD SINCE 2010...

BTW, I NOTICE THAT REDBIRD & 2RHATID ARE HIDING...LOL :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) THEY WERE HOPING FOR PLAIN ARIEL TO PLACE... :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby yellowyam » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:27 am

fashionwriter wrote:

LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS WAS THE MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 THREAD< WHY FOR F@## SAKE ARE YOU POSTING STUFF ABOUT MISS TRINIDAD. STOP MESSING UP THE THREAD. GO POST ON YOUR OWN THREAD THANK YOU.

If you don't have anything nice to say shut the f**k up.
yellowyam

Real Life Name/Nick: Alex
Date of Birth: 23 Apr 1981
Profession: MANAGER
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading and running
Message: Write a message here thanks for making me apart of your great team.

Postby redbird35 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:36 am

the critic wrote:I HOPE JENAAE KICK ASS IN SPORTS N TALENT TOO. IF THEY WERE KEEPING POINTS SHE WOULD BE IN THE LEAD. I AM GONNA EMAIL LAURA N TELL HER TO DO A SCORE SHEET FOR THE FAST TRACKS. LOL

JENNAE SHOULD DO WELL IN SPORTS TOO.....AM NOT SURE WHAT IS HER TALENT PIECE IS AS OF YET..SEND HER A TWEET...I KNOW AS A FACT THAT SHE HAS BEEN WORKING ON A PROJECT FOR MISS WORLD SINCE 2010...

BTW, I NOTICE THAT REDBIRD & 2RHATID ARE HIDING...LOL :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) THEY WERE HOPING FOR PLAIN ARIEL TO PLACE... :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

mario -- please pay attention because i am only going to say this once. i have not been hyping anybody and most particularly not ariel. she is not plain. she actually has a lot of potential. she is, however, a hot mess. she has very bad instincts when it comes to styling. i have been saying this all along.

i like jenaae and made note of the fact that she might be the best choice because as of now, i don't see anybody who else who can rack up points on the leaderboard at mw.

what's wrong? still pressed because 2rahtid sealed you and has been paying you dust ever since?

if you are going to come for me, please bring receipts. thanks in advance.
IT'S NOT PERSONAL, IT'S PAGEANTRY (TM)
[youtube]aUtRN6J3Nwo[/youtube]
redbird35

Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1964
Profession: fashion
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby yellowyam » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:21 am

redbird35 wrote:

mario -- please pay attention because i am only going to say this once. i have not been hyping anybody and most particularly not ariel. she is not plain. she actually has a lot of potential. she is, however, a hot mess. she has very bad instincts when it comes to styling. i have been saying this all along.

i like jenaae and made note of the fact that she might be the best choice because as of now, i don't see anybody who else who can rack up points on the leaderboard at mw.

what's wrong? still pressed because 2rahtid sealed you and has been paying you dust ever since?

Why are you feeding into that loony bin person? He was all about Amanda before Jenaae started stepping her game up.He never once mentioned her until she starting becoming a front runner then he jumped ship from Amanda to Jenaae. All of sudden he is on twitter communicating with her and giving her advice.Next thing the girl win and Mario will take all the credit for discovering and training her.This is nothing new he tried with Yendi and she herself said that she doesn't know any Mario, he tried it with CZ and she never met the guy herself.So just ignore this whack job and enjoy this mess of a pageants none of this chicks will place at miss world. Such a pitiful year.If TNT goes to miss world my money is on them to place ahead of Jamaica.
Team manly Ariel, she still my bitch.
yellowyam

Real Life Name/Nick: Alex
Date of Birth: 23 Apr 1981
Profession: MANAGER
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: reading and running
Message: Write a message here thanks for making me apart of your great team.

Postby 2Rahtid » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:32 am

redbird35 wrote:

Hide where?
Wasnt I the one who announced the result from Montego Bay? Sorry I didnt have my laptop on the beach
Mr FLIP FLOP...how soon you jump ship. Poor Amanda. One day you think she is the best next thing you FLIPPED.
Look back at my review after the ELIMINATION and see my report on Ariel, Janae and Shana. Thats the only time I have commented on any of the contestants. I have posted extra photos of Ariel, Janae and Shana. Those are my top 3.
Sorry, I Never had space for Miss Amanda in my top 3.
2Rahtid

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1981
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Swimmming

Postby 2Rahtid » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:01 pm

2Rahtid wrote:ELIMINATION SHOW - My Take
Long, boring, with little or no production value.
Bad BAD.. Thank God for the Band Performance. They saved the night.
CONTESTANTS...weak set overall although there are a few stand outs.
STAND OUTS:
Afro Girl in Blue, awesome body, tall and could be a force to be reckoned with internationally
Shayna Simpson in Pink and White Bikini - Body well toned, beautiful skin tone, awesome hair and face. Sandra Kong body.
Janae looked the part of an international contestant. She was finished.
Johanna - Miss Blue Mountain She is pretty, but short
Vanessa - Miss Captains Bakery is a live wire with crowd appeal.
Middlesex Latoya Johnson....there is something which looks pretty with the Crown on her head. Dunns Electrical may do it again.
Kellon - She stood out. She was ready, she was graceful on stage and LOOKED the part. She was in top 5 performers. There must be a SAINT Black Out.

DISSAPOINTMENTS:
Cornwall...weak presentation on stage. kerry kay cannot walk at all. Miss Cornwall wears too much make up so the DUPPY look comes across. Send for Nicole.
Did I mention Miss Amanda? She was flat. FLAT. Not prepared or maybe taking it for granted that she has it already. Body out of shape and ill-fitting swimsuit.

EARLY PREDICTION FOR THE CROWN - Afro Girl should wear the crown this year. First Runner up to Shayna Simpson and Janae second runner up,

This was reported on ELIMINATION NIGHT. Its MY opinion and I havent FLIPPED.
Poor Amanda got thrown under the Bus. Nonetheless, she will still WIN if your report of the "plan" is correct.
Amanda will be crowned Miss Jamaica World 2013 so dont jump ship too soon

2Rahtid

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1981
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Swimmming

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:35 pm

yellowyam wrote:
fashionwriter wrote:

If you don't have anything nice to say shut the f**k up.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< ...YOU NASTY DUTTY FAG.....GO FIND THE TRINI THREAD AND TALK ABOUT MISS T&T THERE...THIS THREAD BELONGS TO JAMAICA...I WILL BLAST BOTH YOU AND CHELLOW....YOU HEAR ME... >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:<
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:43 pm

redbird35 wrote:

YES! YOU WERE HYPING PLAIN ARIEL BROWN...SHE LOOKS LIKE AN AVERAGE TEENY BOPPER..LOL :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))AND YOU KEPT HIDING YOUR FEELINGS TOWARDS HER BECAUSE YOU KINDA FELT THAT SHE MAY NOT PLACE..LOL :!!
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

PreviousNext

Return to Miss World