MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 is GINA HARGITAY

Re: MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 SEARCH

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:38 pm

the critic wrote:
redbird35 wrote:
xerosystem wrote:ImageImage

this pic made me lol, for some reason. where is yellowyam? he needs to come defend his girl since miss ting has already jumped ship.

OMG. WHAT'S THE MASK THINKING?

I HEARD THAT ARIEL HAS BEEN GETTING TONS OF MAIL FROM A CERTAIN MISS ON THIS FORUM N SHE IGNORED EVER LAST MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK. LOL.
NO WONDER THEY BACKING OUT ON HER. AFTER BIGGIN HER UP AS THE STANDOUT WINNER. LOL.

I DON'T BLAME ARIEL AT ALL. DO U GIRL!. WEAR YOUR HEAD CHAIN TILL IT POPS N UR NOSE RING N ENJOY URSELF. WHO DON'T LIKE IT CAN KISS UR FAT DARK BROWN ASS IF THEY CAN REACH IT. LMAO

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) hahhaa, THIS IS WHAT MISS TING/CASSIE DOES EVERY YEAR..SHE EMAIL THE GIRLS ON FACEBOOK AND BAGGER THEM...LOL BUT LITTLE SHE DON,T KNOW THAT THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE LAURA WILL NOT BE MANIPULATED BY HER... =;)) =;)) :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! MISS TING HAS NO CLUE ABOUT BEAUTY...LAST YEAR SHE HATED TRISHUANNA CLARKE BECAUSE SHE WANTED DEANNA TO WIN SO SHE CREATED A SCHEME TO SABOTAGE TRISH....SHE MADE SOME CONNECTION WITH REGINA BEAVERS WHO THEN STARTED TO PREP DEANNA FOR THE WIN..I HEARD EVERYTHING THAT TOOK PLACE...SHE EVEN GOT MR.AZAN INVOLVED AND TOLD CHEVELLE POWELL TO CREATE A FIGHT WITH TRISH ABOUT POLITICS...THIS WOMAN NATALIA P DELLISER IS A SNAKE... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:49 pm

the critic wrote:JANAAE LOOKS GREAT IN THAT PRINT JUMP SUIT. ANYONE WANNA BET MONEY THAT SHE GONNA WIN TOP MODEL AWARD? I WOULD, I HEARD THAT SHE MODELS IN FLORIDA.

YES, SHE IS THE BEST OF THE BUNCH BY FAR...SHE HAS THE OVERALL PACKAGE....AND I SENSE THE JUDGES ARE NOTICING THIS AS WELL..IF YOU NOTICE TAT SHE STANDS OUT IN ALMOST ALL OF THE PICS :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ ..
ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby the critic » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:52 pm

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:
the critic wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

this pic made me lol, for some reason. where is yellowyam? he needs to come defend his girl since miss ting has already jumped ship.

OMG. WHAT'S THE MASK THINKING?

I HEARD THAT ARIEL HAS BEEN GETTING TONS OF MAIL FROM A CERTAIN MISS ON THIS FORUM N SHE IGNORED EVER LAST MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK. LOL.
NO WONDER THEY BACKING OUT ON HER. AFTER BIGGIN HER UP AS THE STANDOUT WINNER. LOL.

I DON'T BLAME ARIEL AT ALL. DO U GIRL!. WEAR YOUR HEAD CHAIN TILL IT POPS N UR NOSE RING N ENJOY URSELF. WHO DON'T LIKE IT CAN KISS UR FAT DARK BROWN ASS IF THEY CAN REACH IT. LMAO

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) hahhaa, THIS IS WHAT MISS TING/CASSIE DOES EVERY YEAR..SHE EMAIL THE GIRLS ON FACEBOOK AND BAGGER THEM...LOL BUT LITTLE SHE DON,T KNOW THAT THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE LAURA WILL NOT BE MANIPULATED BY HER... =;)) =;)) :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! MISS TING HAS NO CLUE ABOUT BEAUTY...LAST YEAR SHE HATED TRISHUANNA CLARKE BECAUSE SHE WANTED DEANNA TO WIN SO SHE CREATED A SCHEME TO SABOTAGE TRISH....SHE MADE SOME CONNECTION WITH REGINA BEAVERS WHO THEN STARTED TO PREP DEANNA FOR THE WIN..I HEARD EVERYTHING THAT TOOK PLACE...SHE EVEN GOT MR.AZAN INVOLVED AND TOLD CHEVELLE POWELL TO CREATE A FIGHT WITH TRISH ABOUT POLITICS...THIS WOMAN NATALIA P DELLISER IS A SNAKE... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Y'ALL KNOW THEY WERE BACKING DEANA COS TRISH WAS OBVIOUSLY BETTER. THEY COULDN'T STAND TO SEE A FABULOUS WINNER OUTTA ENVY. SO THEY JUMP ON THE DEANA TRAIN. LOL. YES, THE SAME DEANA WHO GOT PICKED IN EARLY BIRD AUDITIONS N WAS MARCHING ALL OVER KINGSTON CITY N NO ONE NOTICED HER OR CARED. LOL. SOME PEOPLE R A TRIP N A HALF.
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:55 pm

2Rahtid wrote:Is it me? Am I too picky?
Why are the official photos appearing so amateurish???
All the photographs so far look like point and shoot with a cheap flash, no styling, no proper lighting, set or creative input
Why not use a professional FASHION Photographer? There is a difference. At least STUSH made an attempt and did her thing last 2 years even though she wasnt a Fashion Photographer. I thought someone burnt those Crochet Swimsuits
Couldnt bear those BB pics with the girls hanging out in the background.
Then the Hope Garden pics with the girls all poorly styled.
As to the PHOTO selection. they send out every single photo the photographer takes including the ugly ones. NOT GOOD for the pageant.
You dont need more than ONE photo per girl if its official. Behind the scene photos are different when they are having fun. But still they must be flattering to the girls and the pageant.
As to the format of the contest. They should use the Point System as MW and not automatic top 10 placement. You may have the top 10 spots going to girls who COULD NEVER be MJW.

:zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz YAWN........ :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) 8-}
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby the critic » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:59 pm

the critic wrote:JANAAE LOOKS GREAT IN THAT PRINT JUMP SUIT. ANYONE WANNA BET MONEY THAT SHE GONNA WIN TOP MODEL AWARD? I WOULD, I HEARD THAT SHE MODELS IN FLORIDA.

YES, SHE IS THE BEST OF THE BUNCH BY FAR...SHE HAS THE OVERALL PACKAGE....AND I SENSE THE JUDGES ARE NOTICING THIS AS WELL..IF YOU NOTICE TAT SHE STANDS OUT IN ALMOST ALL OF THE PICS :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ ..

LOL. SHE IS NICE. I CHATTED WITH HER ON TWITTER N TOLD HER TO ROCK A FABULOUS HAIRDO LIKE NAOMI CAMPBELL COS THAT BUSINESS WOMAN STYLE WASN'T IT. LOL. SHE AIN'T STUCK UP N SHE SAYS SHE HAS BEEN PREPPING FOR THIS FROM LIKE 2010.

N YES SHE LOOKS LIKE MPULE FROM BOTSWANA, IT IS THE EYES.
the critic

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:04 pm

the critic wrote:

LOL. SHE IS NICE. I CHATTED WITH HER ON TWITTER N TOLD HER TO ROCK A FABULOUS HAIRDO LIKE NAOMI CAMPBELL COS THAT BUSINESS WOMAN STYLE WASN'T IT. LOL. SHE AIN'T STUCK UP N SHE SAYS SHE HAS BEEN PREPPING FOR THIS FROM LIKE 2010.

I AM GLAD YOU CHATTED WITH HER ON TWITTER....I SHOULD ADD HER ....AMANDA IS AMONG MY TWITTER LIST......I KNOW JENNAE,S PAGEANT COACH SINCE 2009.....SO, YES,THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR A WHILE..AND SHE CHOSE THE PERFECT YEAR TO ENTER...BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANY MAJOR THREAT TO FACE ACTUALLY....AND SHE KNOWS IT... :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! PLEASE REMEMBER TO TELL HER TO WEAR LONGER LASHES ....I LOVE THE PONYTAIL LOOK FOR EVENING GOWN AND SHE CAN WEAR HER HAIR DOWN FOR THE SWIMSUIT ROUND.... :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby the critic » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:16 pm

the critic wrote:

I AM GLAD YOU CHATTED WITH HER ON TWITTER....I SHOULD ADD HER ....AMANDA IS AMONG MY TWITTER LIST......I KNOW JENNAE,S PAGEANT COACH SINCE 2009.....SO, YES,THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR A WHILE..AND SHE CHOSE THE PERFECT YEAR TO ENTER...BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANY MAJOR THREAT TO FACE ACTUALLY....AND SHE KNOWS IT... :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! PLEASE REMEMBER TO TELL HER TO WEAR LONGER LASHES ....I LOVE THE PONYTAIL LOOK FOR EVENING GOWN AND SHE CAN WEAR HER HAIR DOWN FOR THE SWIMSUIT ROUND.... :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

YEAH. SHE GOT THE MAKE UP THING DOWN. SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE WOULD NEED TO BRING OUT HER BEAUTY AT D RIGHT TIME. I WANT HER TO WEAR A FABULOUS YELLOW GOWN, YELLOW IS DEF HER COLOR.
the critic

Postby mobot » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:19 pm

redbird35 wrote:
2Rahtid wrote:Is it me? Am I too picky?
Why are the official photos appearing so amateurish???
]All the photographs so far look like point and shoot with a cheap flash, no styling, no proper lighting, set or creative input
Why not use a professional FASHION Photographer? There is a difference. At least STUSH made an attempt and did her thing last 2 years even though she wasnt a Fashion Photographer. I thought someone burnt those Crochet Swimsuits
Couldnt bear those BB pics with the girls hanging out in the background.
Then the Hope Garden pics with the girls all poorly styled.
As to the PHOTO selection. they send out every single photo the photographer takes including the ugly ones. NOT GOOD for the pageant.
You dont need more than ONE photo per girl if its official. Behind the scene photos are different when they are having fun. But still they must be flattering to the girls and the pageant.
As to the format of the contest. They should use the Point System as MW and not automatic top 10 placement. You may have the top 10 spots going to girls who COULD NEVER be MJW.

nope, its not you and you are not too picky. i agree with everything you said in this post.

Yes you are right .The poses killed me :%)) there couldn't have been anyone possibly directing the girls... and some of the clothes were just....
mobot
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Boo
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: SAHM
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: reading,learning helping others

Postby 2Rahtid » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:31 pm

MODEL
1. Janae
2. Shanice
3. Amanda
Congrats. Crown her and done....
2Rahtid

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1981
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Swimmming

Postby yellowyam » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:37 pm

redbird35 wrote:
yellowyam wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

Why should I defend anybody when your smart ass will only say that I am desperately seeking attention? Isn't that what you said a few pages ago?
Anyways moving on. Ariel is a stunning hot mess.Her face is very stunning but she just doesn't get it.The head chain thing is a mess. I guess it's her trade mark. All the ladies needs makeover, they are look a mess to me, the only one girl who is pageant ready is the runner up in beach beauty or whatever that was yesterday. These girl needs professional help, it seem as tho they are doing their own hair and makeup and styling themselves.With the right makeover Ariel can be a knock out, she is gorgeous and I still believe she can make top 5

lol. why are you mad at me for telling the truth? its about 10 pages back now, but you made at least 4 posts begging mario to engage you and he paid you dust. you should know by now that i just call it as i see it and am eternally unbothered.

having said that, i actually was hoping that you would defend ariel because loyalty is your trademark and as i noted before, one of the reasons why i like you. anyway, carry on and welcome back.

I am with this girl to the end, you know me once I pick a girl I stick with them to the end, Ariel has a stunning face, she just needs help and a makeover and if she is not listening to people then I can't help her.I still believe she can make top 5, and if with the right makeover she stands a chance at placing at miss world. She has a very edgy look that will work at miss world but she just needs a lot of grooming.The hair can be cute if she does something to it and she needs to lose at lease 15lbs. I hope she is willing to take advice, I have her in my top 3 for top model, I hope she rocks the hell out of top model.Team Ariel all day.
yellowyam

Real Life Name/Nick: Alex
Date of Birth: 23 Apr 1981
Profession: MANAGER
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: reading and running
Message: Write a message here thanks for making me apart of your great team.

Postby yellowyam » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:41 pm

2Rahtid wrote:MODEL
1. Janae
2. Shanice
3. Amanda

How the hell did Amanda made top 10 in BB when she is fat and out of shape and now top three in model? Something just inst right, I sense fuckery
yellowyam

Postby redbird35 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:20 pm

1. Janae
2. Shanice
3. Amanda

yep, the writing is on the wall.

also, no ariel, lol. if only she had listened to miss ting, lol.
IT'S NOT PERSONAL, IT'S PAGEANTRY (TM)
[youtube]aUtRN6J3Nwo[/youtube]
redbird35

Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1964
Profession: fashion
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby redbird35 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:24 pm

yellowyam wrote:
1. Janae
2. Shanice
3. Amanda

How the hell did Amanda made top 10 in BB when she is fat and out of shape and now top three in model? Something just inst right, I sense fuckery

did you see the other girls, lol? she is no worse than most of them body-wise and despite her distracting nose, she is actually in the top 5 facially. i am not a fan of amanda, but as we have been saying over and over, this is a very weak batch of girls.
redbird35

Postby mobot » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:31 pm

yellowyam wrote:
1. Janae
2. Shanice
3. Amanda

Not an Amanda fan and I dunno if she was BB top ten but I can see her slimming down, and isn't that all she has been doing, local runway shows - Bridal shows and the likes??? so Im not really surprised especially if no one else stepped up to the challenge.

Anyway the girls if nothing else will have a good time at" someone's" expense next stop Dolphin Cove Lucea, good times
mobot

Postby yellowyam » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:56 pm

mobot wrote:
yellowyam wrote:
1. Janae
2. Shanice
3. Amanda

Not an Amanda fan and I dunno if she was BB top ten but I can see her slimming down, and isn't that all she has been doing, local runway shows - Bridal shows and the likes??? so Im not really surprised especially if no one else stepped up to the challenge.

Anyway the girls if nothing else will have a good time at" someone's" expense next stop Dolphin Cove Lucea, good times

Amanda looks decent she toned down a lot, good for her
yellowyam

Postby redbird35 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:19 pm

yellowyam wrote:
redbird35 wrote:
yellowyam wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

Why should I defend anybody when your smart ass will only say that I am desperately seeking attention? Isn't that what you said a few pages ago?
Anyways moving on. Ariel is a stunning hot mess.Her face is very stunning but she just doesn't get it.The head chain thing is a mess. I guess it's her trade mark. All the ladies needs makeover, they are look a mess to me, the only one girl who is pageant ready is the runner up in beach beauty or whatever that was yesterday. These girl needs professional help, it seem as tho they are doing their own hair and makeup and styling themselves.With the right makeover Ariel can be a knock out, she is gorgeous and I still believe she can make top 5

lol. why are you mad at me for telling the truth? its about 10 pages back now, but you made at least 4 posts begging mario to engage you and he paid you dust. you should know by now that i just call it as i see it and am eternally unbothered.

having said that, i actually was hoping that you would defend ariel because loyalty is your trademark and as i noted before, one of the reasons why i like you. anyway, carry on and welcome back.

I am with this girl to the end, you know me once I pick a girl I stick with them to the end, Ariel has a stunning face, she just needs help and a makeover and if she is not listening to people then I can't help her.I still believe she can make top 5, and if with the right makeover she stands a chance at placing at miss world. She has a very edgy look that will work at miss world but she just needs a lot of grooming.The hair can be cute if she does something to it and she needs to lose at lease 15lbs. I hope she is willing to take advice, I have her in my top 3 for top model, I hope she rocks the hell out of top model.Team Ariel all day.

ok. you have a lot of work cut out for you. if she cant even win or make top 3 in model, i don't see how she will make top 5 overall.
redbird35

Postby mobot » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:29 pm

MJW website has finally been updated, reading the tiny bios is always fun not that it tells us anything significant about the contestants but I just like to know if I guessed someone's age correctly or height

Ariel - 19, I was way off, wouldn't have guessed

, maybe Ariel will be on the rebound with a dynamic talent piece

Ariel Brown

Height: 6′ 1″
Vital Statistics: 34-26-40

Hobbies: Art ( including graphics, sculpture, ceramics, jewelry, figure drawing, painting and fashion designing). Loves dancing to hip-hop and ballet, singing and drama.

Goal: owning my own company that will help people in a beneficial way and also pursue a career in the field of Architecture.

Personal Style: African wear
mobot

Postby xerosystem » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:09 pm

1. Janae
2. Shanice
3. Amanda

BEAUTY SCOUT!
xerosystem
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1975
Profession: Beauty Scout
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Scout!

Postby chellomellow » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:27 pm

:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

This future doctor would be announce soon...[/b][/i][/size][/color][/font]
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby chellomellow » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:35 pm

She is very talented,have a great body, a poet, win top model skills in the Caribbean , student , great speaker , interview perfect , great writer, have a good body . She would rep, tnt in MW 2012 . We did not withdraw . She would be announce soon .

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby redbird35 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:55 pm

chellomellow wrote:She is very talented,have a great body, a poet, win top model skills in the Caribbean , student , great speaker , interview perfect , great writer, have a good body . She would rep, tnt in MW 2012 . We did not withdraw . She would be announce soon .

stop showing off, lol. she will be a great rep. good luck!
redbird35

Postby chellomellow » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:00 am

redbird35 wrote:
chellomellow wrote:She is very talented,have a great body, a poet, win top model skills in the Caribbean , student , great speaker , interview perfect , great writer, have a good body . She would rep, tnt in MW 2012 . We did not withdraw . She would be announce soon .

stop showing off, lol. she will be a great rep. good luck!

No, you guys though TNT withdrawn LOL BTW we are going to hold MW in Tobago in the near future says our PM
Talks are going on still about venue >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
All our rep, Maria bash them LOL :=p :=p

BTW she is very athletic :=p :=p Most of her family lives in Jamaica actually :=p :=p :=p
Last edited by chellomellow on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby the critic » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:01 am

1. Janae
2. Shanice
3. Amanda

OMG I'M SO GLAD. NOBODY WAS BETTER FOR TOP MODEL. GO JENAAE. I'M GLAD 4 SHANICE TOO. THEY ROBBED HER IN BEACH BEAUTY BUT SHE GOT HER REVENGE. AMANDA DESERVES IT TOO. ALL TALL N MODEL MATERIAL GIRLS.

MARIO IT LOOKS LIKE UR CHOICES SELL OFF THIS YEAR. LOL. I HOPE U DIDN'T WORK ANY OBEAH ON ARIEL. I DON'T GET WHY SHE POP DOWN IN TOP MODEL SINCE SHE IS IN THE BIZ.
the critic

Postby the critic » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:05 am

I'M GLAD FOR MAURICA FROM T&T. SHE WAS BETTER THAN OVER HYPED MARY ESDELL N EVEN AVIONNE. LOL. WISH HER LUCK AT MW.
the critic

Postby chellomellow » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:07 am

the critic wrote:I'M GLAD FOR MAURICA FROM T&T. SHE WAS BETTER THAN OVER HYPED MARY ESDELL N EVEN AVIONNE. LOL. WISH HER LUCK AT MW.

I hope Mario does not bash her . She is a Goddess :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx
She and I are very close, and if he do, it would hurt me >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby yellowyam » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:47 am

chellomellow wrote::hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

Wait a minute my baby is going to miss world are you sure? This is my bitch wow.Finally I have someone to cheer for, she will place, a stunning beauty
yellowyam

Postby chellomellow » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:51 am

yellowyam wrote:

Wait a minute my baby is going to miss world are you sure? This is my bitch wow.Finally I have someone to cheer for, she will place, a stunning beauty

She is currently being interviewed please don't hype till she is confirmed ok

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby wallstreet » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:52 am

Anyone have pics of the top model competition?
wallstreet

Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: whatever

Postby fashionwriter » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:16 am

LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS WAS THE MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 THREAD< WHY FOR F@## SAKE ARE YOU POSTING STUFF ABOUT MISS TRINIDAD. STOP MESSING UP THE THREAD. GO POST ON YOUR OWN THREAD THANK YOU.
Last edited by fashionwriter on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
fashionwriter

Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1979
Profession: International Traveler/lifestyle writer
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, writing, traveling and partying

Postby miss_ting » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:20 am

MJW isnt chosen based on mini contests or points from these events. IN fact most judges dont even follow the pageant. LOL, they start with an empty slate. Theyll chose # 1 based on likeability, sincerity, confidence, and easy breezy-ness, LOL, theyll also look for a girl with who has that spark and who can converse fluently. I wont be pissed if Jennae wins, she has potential, but I sense conversation isnt her strong area. That brief video clip with Jennae was very telling- short one word answers. Jennae is already 23, pushing 24, MW prefers them on the younger end. Ill place my bets on Gina, shes only 18. another plus for her. I liked how Gina describe her fashion sense, and how she must have that one stand out accessory, like a nice tribal piece- GO GIRL!!. Im curious about MJW model though, did they teach the girls any model skills? And who designed these outfits? I noticed some of the girls wearing the same piece, were they short on clothes?? I wouldnt worry about Ginas model skills, being one of the tallest contestants, she could be taught once she slim down the legs. Deanna learned along the way, and made top 10 MW Model, much to everyones surprise. Gina is also wearing one of the main sponsor prize sash- NIverna Magazine...theyr inflight mag for Fly Jamaica..and winner gets a spread feature, fly jamaica also provide tickets to winner. What better way to thank 2 sponsors in one...LOL..

miss_ting

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion

PreviousNext

Return to Miss World