MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 is GINA HARGITAY

Re: MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 SEARCH

Postby miss_ting » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:44 pm

kristof wrote:
miss_ting wrote:SO Rochelle entered 2012 Miss Global Jamaica...and despite her beauty, didnt win that, or even place 2nd (not sure if she was third). This concerns me a bit, but the Gleaner write up still suggest she was outstanding...and talented, so there is hope with this young lady, if the right people can get her..and work with her, esp with social awareness skills for interviews. The Global winner (Groves) apparently was not even a crowd favourite...but the top favourites failed the dreaded interviews.Many deserving beauties fade, because of interviews or nerves, we must help em...LoL

JA GLEANER EXERPT:
Groves, a television presenter, was out of the running by the supporters' account, with the battle for the crown seemingly headed for a face-off between crowd favourite Tanisha Summerbell and the sassy 17-year-old Roshelle McKinley, but the question-and-answer segment sent both ladies down the pecking order.

Roshelle McKinley won over the crowd with her dance piece, which was an integration of Indian culture and dancehall, while Crystal Wright's jazz piece was well received. But, it was Kristeina Beckford who stole the heart of the judges with her Whitney Houston rendition. She was selected as the most talented.

I wouldnt be concerned about the results of Miss Global and final interviews. Christine Straw lost her county pageant in 1998 for similar reasons and went on to win MJW and place 6th at Miss World the same year.

Miss World hasn't featured such an interview round in more than a decade. The interview with the judges is all about getting to know the contestants, their personality etc. All they do in the finals is say why they should win MW and the finalists with the best responses (usually African) almost never win. I don't think Spartan will be putting that portion back anytime soon unless it becomes a necessity at MW in the future.

true kristof, but strong vibrant (likeable) personality is key- this was where Deanna gained points- likeability :). Im behind this girl ROchelle 100%...but Spartan could reach out & help more, when they spot a great potential. More social outings in auditions, offer help with public speaking, awareness. Am also glad they stopped the intensive Q&A on stage- asking girls about conflict in Middle East & democracy, LoL. I swear if they had it in 2012, an unexpected avg beauty mightv won. As for Stephanie Hazle..if she was 20 in Aug/Sept 2009, she cant be 26 in 2013, 4 yrs later. Shes probably 23 going on 24 but if she gained weight, it might make her look more mature now. And trust me- she was just as striking in 2009, its just that spartan was blinded by the rawness of her natural beauty back then. I wouldve paid Spartan to crown her. Lots of these girls just need a lil help, prof guidance to bring out their best.I heard she was thinking of re-entering in 2012, but decided not to at last minute. I like this rochelle-but have to know more, wud luv to see that indian dance, infused with dancehall- perfect for MW Talent :)

Last edited by miss_ting on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
miss_ting
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion

Postby kristof » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:10 pm

miss_ting wrote:
kristof wrote:
miss_ting wrote:SO Rochelle entered 2012 Miss Global Jamaica...and despite her beauty, didnt win that, or even place 2nd (not sure if she was third). This concerns me a bit, but the Gleaner write up still suggest she was outstanding...and talented, so there is hope with this young lady, if the right people can get her..and work with her, esp with social awareness skills for interviews. The Global winner (Groves) apparently was not even a crowd favourite...but the top favourites failed the dreaded interviews.Many deserving beauties fade, because of interviews or nerves, we must help em...LoL

JA GLEANER EXERPT:
Groves, a television presenter, was out of the running by the supporters' account, with the battle for the crown seemingly headed for a face-off between crowd favourite Tanisha Summerbell and the sassy 17-year-old Roshelle McKinley, but the question-and-answer segment sent both ladies down the pecking order.

Roshelle McKinley won over the crowd with her dance piece, which was an integration of Indian culture and dancehall, while Crystal Wright's jazz piece was well received. But, it was Kristeina Beckford who stole the heart of the judges with her Whitney Houston rendition. She was selected as the most talented.

I wouldnt be concerned about the results of Miss Global and final interviews. Christine Straw lost her county pageant in 1998 for similar reasons and went on to win MJW and place 6th at Miss World the same year.

Miss World hasn't featured such an interview round in more than a decade. The interview with the judges is all about getting to know the contestants, their personality etc. All they do in the finals is say why they should win MW and the finalists with the best responses (usually African) almost never win. I don't think Spartan will be putting that portion back anytime soon unless it becomes a necessity at MW in the future.

true kristof, but strong vibrant (likeable) personality is key- this was where Trishauna failed last yr-likeability :). Im behind this girl ROchelle 100%...but Spartan need to reach out & help when they spot an Ideal potential. The phsyical aspect is only one side, they shoudl do more in auditions- social outings, awareness, public speaking- intensive crash courses. And Im sooo glad Spartan stopped intensive Q&A, asking girls about conflict in Middle East & democracy, LoL. I swear if they had it in 2012, another avg beauty like Lauren Mckay, wouldve won unexpectedly. As for Stephanie Hazle..r u sure shes 26? I know she def contemplated reentering MJW last yr, but decided not to. ANd if she was 20 in Aug/Sept 2009...she will be 24 this year (not 26), shes still young!! And trust me- she was just as striking in 2009, its just that spartan was blinded by the rawness of her natural beauty back then. I wouldve paid Spartan to crown her back then. A lot of these girls just need help, prof guidance in terms of bringing out their very best features- makeup, hair, styling..too many learn along the way as they get older. Lets bring out the experts and help them :) ...I see major potential in Rochelle, shes only 19...Id luv to see that indian dance, infused with dancehall- perfect for MW. :). But I think Hazle if shes 23/24 this yr might be better bet, with her experience, exposure, maturity...and shes also fit & very talented singer, actress, comfty on stage.

Oh yes, Hazle will be 24 this year. Somehow I convoluted my thought of her with another MJW contestant from 2007.

miss ting I see you have RELAXED your criteria :%)) . I thought repeat offenders, career women and women pass 21years were a BIG NO NO!

Well if Hazle decides to enter again, may her journey be fulfilling because she does have what it takes to be competitive. Hopefully she will meet tougher competition.
kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music

Postby miss_ting » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:50 am

kristof wrote:
miss_ting wrote:
kristof wrote:

JA GLEANER EXERPT:

true kristof, but strong vibrant (likeable) personality is key- this was where Trishauna failed last yr-likeability :). Im behind this girl ROchelle 100%...but Spartan need to reach out & help when they spot an Ideal potential. The phsyical aspect is only one side, they shoudl do more in auditions- social outings, awareness, public speaking- intensive crash courses. And Im sooo glad Spartan stopped intensive Q&A, asking girls about conflict in Middle East & democracy, LoL. I swear if they had it in 2012, another avg beauty like Lauren Mckay, wouldve won unexpectedly. As for Stephanie Hazle..r u sure shes 26? I know she def contemplated reentering MJW last yr, but decided not to. ANd if she was 20 in Aug/Sept 2009...she will be 24 this year (not 26), shes still young!! And trust me- she was just as striking in 2009, its just that spartan was blinded by the rawness of her natural beauty back then. I wouldve paid Spartan to crown her back then. A lot of these girls just need help, prof guidance in terms of bringing out their very best features- makeup, hair, styling..too many learn along the way as they get older. Lets bring out the experts and help them :) ...I see major potential in Rochelle, shes only 19...Id luv to see that indian dance, infused with dancehall- perfect for MW. :). But I think Hazle if shes 23/24 this yr might be better bet, with her experience, exposure, maturity...and shes also fit & very talented singer, actress, comfty on stage.

Oh yes, Hazle will be 24 this year. Somehow I convoluted my thought of her with another MJW contestant from 2007.

miss ting I see you have RELAXED your criteria :%)) . I thought repeat offenders, career women and women pass 21years were a BIG NO NO!

Well if Hazle decides to enter again, may her journey be fulfilling because she does have what it takes to be competitive. Hopefully she will meet tougher competition.

haha..repeat offenders, and older contestants are ONLY allowed in EXCEPTIONAL circumstances. I would def not go past the age of 24 for Miss World. And the only 2 past contestants I wouldve loved to see resurface in MJW was Hazle..and Casserly...and Yapp (if she didnt cross over to the Universe). I will pull some strings with Hazle :), but we will have to see who is turning up for auditions first. If she reenters, she has to win...LoL. I believe she is actually 23 now...and turn 24 later in the year..
miss_ting

Postby rudy66 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:16 am

miss_ting wrote:I hope Zacky dont follow any crowd & re enter (again) MJW. Shes not the type...if she does, she will not be in top 3, Ill make sure LoL. She need to move on already & I hope spartan isnt misleading her into thinking she has a chance. LoL

why dont you give it a freaking rest. and come aff the girl name. you have a rass surprise coming your way.,YOU CAN RASS BELIEVE THAT.

start with the frighery again if you rass bad, you will rass find out who will make sure of what. you rass lunatic. why the hell dont you move on already, is someone misleading you to think you have a chance at a liFE
YOU THINK IS EVERYONE RAMP. WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT, SUDDEN DISTRUCTION, THEN WE WILL SEE WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH. YOU THINK ITS HARD
rudy66
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Rudy66
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1966
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Photography

Postby miss_ting » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:06 pm

rudy66 wrote:
miss_ting wrote:I hope Zacky dont follow any crowd & re enter (again) MJW. Shes not the type...if she does, she will not be in top 3, Ill make sure LoL. She need to move on already & I hope spartan isnt misleading her into thinking she has a chance. LoL

why dont you give it a freaking rest. and come aff the girl name. you have a rass surprise coming your way.,YOU CAN RASS BELIEVE THAT.

start with the frighery again if you rass bad, you will rass find out who will make sure of what. you rass lunatic. why the hell dont you move on already, is someone misleading you to think you have a chance at a liFE
YOU THINK IS EVERYONE RAMP. WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT, SUDDEN DISTRUCTION, THEN WE WILL SEE WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH. YOU THINK ITS HARD

scuse us?? Trotters..if you dont like my opinions, or find they scare you- ignore em hunn..mind the stress and your tired old heart....and pls dont let me announce in public, her final placing..Have a great W/End!! PM me if anything :) *hugz*
Last edited by miss_ting on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miss_ting

Postby rudy66 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:22 pm

call me what ever and who ever you want, gwann play your games. :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p its just a matter of time. believe that. there will be a lot of pages written about you soon. you have been told to stop slander people and you fail to heed the legal warnings. it is no laughing matter so now start on others and see how dirty it will really get. you are careless, and reckless. you take things too far and you will be stopped.

i am sure everyone will be happy to crown you after the big reveal. --------- aka miss ting, the baddest ex beauty queen in the history of Jamaica. i am sure there are plenty of people who will be jumping for joy. It is a crime to do what you do. you have gotten too careless and reckless. :-* :-* :-* Oh Happy Day. :=p :=p :O) :O) :O) :O) :-* :-* smooches. see you sooon :hx :hx :hx . I suggest you start finding a good law library, heaven knows you cant afford a lawyer. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Last edited by rudy66 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rudy66

Real Life Name/Nick: Rudy66
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1966
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Photography

Postby the critic » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:25 am

THIS INDIAN CHICK MOSTDEF HAS A LOOK!!! SHE IS A RISING STAR SHE GOT DA BEACH FIGURE TOO. IF SHE WIN THIS PAGEANT N PLACE AT MW SHE SHE MUST DO Miss Universe WHEN SHE IS GOT MORE MATURITY.

I JUST HAD TO GOOGLE THIS STEPHANIE HAZLE N I DON'T SEE WATZ SO GREAT BOUT THAT SISTA. HER FACE IS JUST AVERAGE N SHE IS TOO TUFF 4 MISS WORLD. SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ATHLETE OR AMAZON WOMAN. THE CHICK EVEN GOT A 8 PAK. NOT 6 PAK BUT 8!! STEPHANIE NEED TO MEET VERONICA CAMPBELL ON DA RACE TRACK.
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby miss_ting » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:55 pm

rudy66 wrote:call me what ever and who ever you want, gwann play your games. :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p its just a matter of time. believe that. there will be a lot of pages written about you soon. you have been told to stop slander people and you fail to heed the legal warnings. it is no laughing matter so now start on others and see how dirty it will really get. you are careless, and reckless. you take things too far and you will be stopped.

i am sure everyone will be happy to crown you after the big reveal. --------- aka miss ting, the baddest ex beauty queen in the history of Jamaica. i am sure there are plenty of people who will be jumping for joy. It is a crime to do what you do. you have gotten too careless and reckless. :-* :-* :-* Oh Happy Day. :=p :=p :O) :O) :O) :O) :-* :-* smooches. see you sooon :hx :hx :hx . I suggest you start finding a good law library, heaven knows you cant afford a lawyer. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

dont be mad with me hunn, sue Miss Universe Inc ...they blocked her, not me, :)...Anyway, heading to St Maarten for a lil vacances, with ma main squeeze :P (dont hate), If you need me, PM me here & Ill send my BBM..LoL.have a great week & dont forget to take your meds!! :P
miss_ting

Postby miss_ting » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 pm

the critic wrote:Image
THIS INDIAN CHICK MOSTDEF HAS A LOOK!!! SHE IS A RISING STAR SHE GOT DA BEACH FIGURE TOO. IF SHE WIN THIS PAGEANT N PLACE AT MW SHE SHE MUST DO Miss Universe WHEN SHE IS GOT MORE MATURITY.

I JUST HAD TO GOOGLE THIS STEPHANIE HAZLE N I DON'T SEE WATZ SO GREAT BOUT THAT SISTA. HER FACE IS JUST AVERAGE N SHE IS TOO TUFF 4 MISS WORLD. SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ATHLETE OR AMAZON WOMAN. THE CHICK EVEN GOT A 8 PAK. NOT 6 PAK BUT 8!! STEPHANIE NEED TO MEET VERONICA CAMPBELL ON DA RACE TRACK.

that pic of stephanie is old. Her body is softer now. We rarely agree- But good to see everyone on board with Roshina. I heard shes planning to enter, lets hope, the powers that be, give her the help she needs...social awareness..interviewing skills, media skills. She already has the right package. But if she cant converse, its a dead end. She didnt make top 3 Ms Ja Global, despite being looking all "sassY"...and being favourite. Id love to see her indian dance, with dancehall spin...Morley would luv that for Talent. LoLL Roshina is also 19, which is another plus- its all about YOUTH...
miss_ting

Postby TRINISOCA » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:52 pm

POTENTIAL MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 GO FOR HOST OF ENTERTAINMENT REPORT
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

[youtube]W9hBbaQyfsk[/youtube]
TRINISOCA
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: trinisoca2@yahoo.com
Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1981
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Writer and Pageant Coach
Hobbies/Interests: football, cricket,basket ball

Postby miss_ting » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:08 pm

TRINISOCA wrote:POTENTIAL MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 GO FOR HOST OF ENTERTAINMENT REPORT
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

sorry trin, shes flat, lacks spark in the face & eyes. Looks baby-ish, u seem to like those types, LoL. This miss cannot walk in Deannas shoes..:)
miss_ting

Postby 2Rahtid » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:22 pm

miss_ting wrote:
TRINISOCA wrote:POTENTIAL MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 GO FOR HOST OF ENTERTAINMENT REPORT
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

sorry trin, shes flat, lacks spark in the face & eyes. Looks baby-ish, u seem to like those types, LoL. This miss cannot walk in Deannas shoes..:)

Trini...calm down. Kellon has no plans of doing pageant now. She is at UWI and intends to complete her degree before any such thing. So...close the debate.
2Rahtid

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1981
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Swimmming

Postby miss_ting » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:16 am

anyone knows when the new MJW 2013 will begin?? The bar is really high with Deanna, what a beauty, Im convinced if she was styled better for MW, had more time to prepare she wouldve won. Im still feeling the roshina girl, especially since MW will be in INdonesha this yr, her exotic Jamaican looks will work perfectly there.
miss_ting

Postby the critic » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:26 am

DEANA LOOKS WAY BETTER. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE DROPPED 5LBS AND GOT A STYLIST. SHE LOOKS SHARP AND NEW AND A NEW HAIRDO WAS LONG OVERDUE GOSH, HER HAIR WAS A MESS AT MW. SHE A LUCKY GAL SHE CAME DA RIGHT YEAR. IF IT WASN'T FOR JA 50 SHE WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN MADE TOP 15. THAT WAS JULIA GIFT TO JAMAICANS FOR BEING SO LOYAL TO MISS WORLD. Y'ALL KNOW IT.
THAT'S WHY SOME.PEOPLE WAS ACTING SO CONFIDENT THINKING SHE WOULD.GET DA CROWN NO MATTER WHAT. LOL. JAMAICA PROLLY HAS THE BEST MISS WORLD TRACK RECORD IN THE CARIBBEAN.

ANY WAY DEANA IS LOOKING GOOD, PLUS FOR HER.
the critic

Postby yellowyam » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:12 pm

the critic wrote:DEANA LOOKS WAY BETTER. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE DROPPED 5LBS AND GOT A STYLIST. SHE LOOKS SHARP AND NEW AND A NEW HAIRDO WAS LONG OVERDUE GOSH, HER HAIR WAS A MESS AT MW. SHE A LUCKY GAL SHE CAME DA RIGHT YEAR. IF IT WASN'T FOR JA 50 SHE WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN MADE TOP 15. THAT WAS JULIA GIFT TO JAMAICANS FOR BEING SO LOYAL TO MISS WORLD. Y'ALL KNOW IT.
THAT'S WHY SOME.PEOPLE WAS ACTING SO CONFIDENT THINKING SHE WOULD.GET DA CROWN NO MATTER WHAT. LOL. JAMAICA PROLLY HAS THE BEST MISS WORLD TRACK RECORD IN THE CARIBBEAN.

That dress is ugly is looks like xmas wrapping paper and it looks cheap.I must say her hair and makeup is stunning.Her face is really stunning these days and I like the weight loss.She looks amazing loving the makeover and thank god she got rid of that other boring hair style lol. Love her so much with a better gown she could have won miss world.But thats over and done with she was a damn good rep for Jamaica and we are very proud of her
yellowyam

Real Life Name/Nick: Alex
Date of Birth: 23 Apr 1981
Profession: MANAGER
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: reading and running
Message: Write a message here thanks for making me apart of your great team.

Postby Frank Speech » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:50 pm

miss_ting wrote:Image

Horrendous outfit aside, she actually looks better than she did a MW. I have to wonder out loud - could we be looking at MJU2013. I can see her making the cut at Miss Universe if she preps. well.
=c3 =c3 =c3
Frank Speech
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jul 1980
Profession: Research
Hobbies/Interests: internet, movies, music

Postby miss_ting » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Frank Speech wrote:

Horrendous outfit aside, she actually looks better than she did a MW. I have to wonder out loud - could we be looking at MJU2013. I can see her making the cut at Miss Universe if she preps. well.
=c3 =c3 =c3

yEs frank, dont like this dress, its ill fitting and odd design. Spartan def need a stylist to guide MJW, someone who knows about fashion & style to guide these women & help them move outside comfort zones. Im available if they need me..LoL. Im guessing this is another Sheena Carby or whats her name. These people are not designers, they are dressmakers. Like UZURI, they are hit and miss, like one hit, per 10 misses. LoL But having said that, she looks stunning here, hair & makeup. She needs guidance with clothes choices and move away from the very simple basic stuff.
Last edited by miss_ting on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
miss_ting

Postby miss_ting » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:45 pm

yellowyam wrote:
the critic wrote:DEANA LOOKS WAY BETTER. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE DROPPED 5LBS AND GOT A STYLIST. SHE LOOKS SHARP AND NEW AND A NEW HAIRDO WAS LONG OVERDUE GOSH, HER HAIR WAS A MESS AT MW. SHE A LUCKY GAL SHE CAME DA RIGHT YEAR. IF IT WASN'T FOR JA 50 SHE WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN MADE TOP 15. THAT WAS JULIA GIFT TO JAMAICANS FOR BEING SO LOYAL TO MISS WORLD. Y'ALL KNOW IT.

That dress is ugly is looks like xmas wrapping paper and it looks cheap.I must say her hair and makeup is stunning.Her face is really stunning these days and I like the weight loss.She looks amazing loving the makeover and thank god she got rid of that other boring hair style lol. Love her so much with a better gown she could have won miss world.But thats over and done with she was a damn good rep for Jamaica and we are very proud of her

yes, the one sweep hair style was boring in china..and boring everywhere. I saw a pic with her hair let down both sides- stunning. All these girls need is a little guidance...and support, sadly it seems lacking in JA context.
miss_ting

Postby TRINISOCA » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:35 pm

WILL AMANDA AND DONEISHA CROSS OVER? :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

TRINISOCA

Postby TRINISOCA » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:39 pm

TRINISOCA

Postby miss_ting » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:24 pm

IM a huge fan of Terri Karele, and I know this is YOUTH View Awards, but gosh, the dress is way too short Terri, youre almost 30, married & a mother...
miss_ting

Postby cassie » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:48 pm

miss_ting wrote:My advice to SPartan this year...pick a girl from recent past...all rounder runner up from 2009-2012, still of age. Not much work- And go all out with styling, support her 110%. And maybe, just maybe we could stand a chance. One girl comes readily to mind, Stephanie Hazle, who will either be 23 or 24 this year. Shes talented, artsy, bubbly & fun, smart, and has velvty dark chocolate skin (which we need more of in winners)...nice body which could be worked on, has the height, confidence & spark etc, also very likeable. This former ICHS dep head girl could be a contender...

Your advice to who ? what ? ....Spartan ? ...that same grotesque set of neer do wells ? ....I couldn't watch them and there shenanigans again this year. I would hope though that the old dried up faces stay in the background out of sight and out of mind....
cassie

Real Life Name/Nick: CASS
Date of Birth: 10 Jun 1973
Profession: PR
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: BEAUTY AND LIFESTYLE ISSUES
Message: The thing always happens that you really believe in..and the belief in a thing makes it happen

Postby cassie » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:55 pm

the critic wrote:Image

Love the girl in top pic , but it's not enough to be pretty ! I'd wait to see what else she brings, how she talks, and what she has to say in her own words. All critical when selecting a MW contender...( minus input from the Spartan goons ) #:-S #:-S
cassie

Message: The thing always happens that you really believe in..and the belief in a thing makes it happen

Postby cassie » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:57 pm

miss_ting wrote:IM a huge fan of Terri Karele, and I know this is YOUTH View Awards, but gosh, the dress is way too short Terri, youre almost 30, married & a mother...

Terri should learn to age beautifully and not hold on to young girl image. This look is a mismatch ! Gosh Terri !
cassie

Postby yellowyam » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:01 pm

miss_ting wrote:IM a huge fan of Terri Karele, and I know this is YOUTH View Awards, but gosh, the dress is way too short Terri, youre almost 30, married & a mother...

Where do these ladies buy their cloths? That dress is a short ugly mess and that hair syle is so 90s.What the hell is wrong with Jamaican fashion sense? Missting please go out there and help these poor ladies to get it together
yellowyam

Postby yellowyam » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:06 pm

miss_ting wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

=c3 =c3 =c3

yEs frank, dont like this dress, its ill fitting and odd design. Spartan def need a stylist to guide MJW, someone who knows about fashion & style to guide these women & help them move outside comfort zones. Im available if they need me..LoL. Im guessing this is another Sheena Carby or whats her name. These people are not designers, they are dressmakers. Like UZURI, they are hit and miss, like one hit, per 10 misses. LoL But having said that, she looks stunning here, hair & makeup. She needs guidance with clothes choices and move away from the very simple basic stuff.

Miss_ting you are so right these people are dress makers and not designers.For heaven sake do they watch project runway? Their gowns are outdated and cheap looking. Say what you want about CZ she is the queen that I can think who had an up to date gown that was very nice.
Even H&M have better designers
yellowyam

Postby the critic » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:26 pm

AMANDA AND DANISHA R PAGEANT MATERIAL BUT I DON'T SEE NONE OF THEM WINNING MW EVEN THOUGH WINNING IS NOT ALL.LOL
AMANDA COULD ROCK BEACH N TOP MODEL. I DON'T LIKE HER JUMBO CHEEKS N SHE IS NOT COMPOSED. ALWAYS MAKING FACES N IF N BUTTING WHEN SHE TALKS. A MISS WORLD SHOULD BE SMOOTH LIKE THAT SUDANESE CHICK LAST YEAR.

DANISHA HAS A BODY, OMG BUT I DON'T KNOW IF HER LOOK WOULD WORK THIS YEAR. PROLLY WIN TOP MODEL AND BEACH BEAUTY IN JAMAICA. IDK, MAYBE THE JUDGES WILL LOVE HER IF SHE AIN'T AS NERVOUS N DO TONS OF CHARITY. SHE HAS A HUMBLE LOOK THAT CAN SELL A STORY.
ANYWAY JA IS NOT SHORT ON WOMEN. YALL DON'T HAVE TO LOOK TO DA PAST. LOOK TO DA FUTURE Y'ALL COULD FIND A RISING STAR.
the critic

Postby miss_ting » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:19 pm

yellowyam wrote:

Where do these ladies buy their cloths? That dress is a short ugly mess and that hair syle is so 90s.What the hell is wrong with Jamaican fashion sense? Missting please go out there and help these poor ladies to get it together

Yellow..Imma tellin u...the outfit aint cute at all. Hairstyle look like those older women, church sisters...but what the hell is Terri wearing?? Tube top..and mini skirt, dressed up with a necklace??
miss_ting

Postby yellowyam » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:29 pm

miss_ting wrote:
yellowyam wrote:

Yellow..Imma tellin u...the outfit aint cute at all. Hairstyle look like those older women, church sisters...but what the hell is Terri wearing?? Tube top..and mini skirt, dressed up with a necklace??

The sad thing is the poor woman posing like she know she is hot.Poor ting dem, boy it seems like the man dem are the better dresser in Jamaica lol
yellowyam

Postby TRINISOCA » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:23 am

yellowyam wrote:

I AM A LOYAL TERRI FAN. PLEASE TAKE IT EASY. IT IS YOUTH VIEW AND SHE IS TRYING TO FIT IN. COME ON [-X [-X
TRINISOCA

PreviousNext

Return to Miss World